Today is really a long day. I woke up quite late around 11am, try to find something to pass time but the time is still ticking very slowly today. It's very contradicting. When I have not enough time I hope there I would have some time to rest. But when I have one whole day to spare, I'm wishing the time can pass by faster.
Had been watching Jay's MVs over and over again.
From 我不配, to 不能说的秘密, to 借口, to 夜曲, to 退后, to 枫, to 浪漫手机 and then to 最长的电影, to 蒲公英的约定 and to 甜甜的. Watching the love stories over and over again. The love stories made me feel like reading 网络爱情小说 again.
Share with you the MV of 最长的电影 (the longest movie) by Jay. When I watched it in Jay's concert I didn't realize the girl was actually blind. The story is sad...
Song and lyrics written by Jay. And MV directed by Jay also. All by himself.

No comments:
Post a Comment