Was reading Pink Pau's blog. She put up the photos of the very nice hotel in Bangkok she mentioned in her blog.
According to her, this hotel, called Reflection, has 30 rooms and every room has its own unique interior design! And the designs are so OMG-ingly good! Every room is carefully designed.
I really like to see interior designed house one lo. When I was 8 or 9, I would go dig out those interior design magazines my parents put in the shelves and flipped through every page. In that young age, being very naive, I even use a pencil to tick the designs I like. Hehe..
I still like to see interior designs now. hehe. So I went to the website of the hotel and check on the designs of every single room. Hehe.
Then I found this very soothing and relaxing room, Room number 211 =). I want my future bedroom to look like this!
According to her, this hotel, called Reflection, has 30 rooms and every room has its own unique interior design! And the designs are so OMG-ingly good! Every room is carefully designed.
I really like to see interior designed house one lo. When I was 8 or 9, I would go dig out those interior design magazines my parents put in the shelves and flipped through every page. In that young age, being very naive, I even use a pencil to tick the designs I like. Hehe..
I still like to see interior designs now. hehe. So I went to the website of the hotel and check on the designs of every single room. Hehe.
Then I found this very soothing and relaxing room, Room number 211 =). I want my future bedroom to look like this!
I think this room is a bit Jimmy styled. I mean 几米 the one who draw illustrations if you know him. I think it will look nicer if the flowers are replaced by some other simple yet sophisticated drawings. =)
You can go see other designs in the hotel website here. Have fun =)
You can go see other designs in the hotel website here. Have fun =)

No comments:
Post a Comment