Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Miss my mum..

I feel very sinful. Coz I'm not going back hometown this weekend to celebrate Mother's day with my mum. When mum told me that her friend's daughters are going back to celebrate with their mother, I know mum hopes that I can go home and celebrate with her. Sigh. This is one of the reasons why I hate giving tuition.

Never mind. I will try to cancel out tuition classes on one weekend this month (maybe end of the month) to go back. Since bro is also going back end of this month. Then I might as well also go back for family reunion. But too bad, I can't take leave for end of this month.

Am homesick already. Or I should say mum-sick? lol. Coz I miss my mum very much now that Mother's day is around the corner.

Miss you mama.


++++++++++++++++++++++++


Every scattered pieces are starting to fit themselves into a complete picture now. My job search. My real-time PCR results. My dream which I still believe it's there waiting for me. It might not be achieved as soon as how people around me do. But, never mind. I will slowly inch towards it. I have faith in my dreams.

Almost everything in my life are satisfying now. My students anticipation in my teaching. My boss's sincerity. My relationship with Heng. My physical appearance (Not beauty wise. hehe. It's the muscle which is building up on my arms. I really like it lo. Looks more healthy. yeay!). My relationship with mum and dad. The upcoming IW camp which is a new thing for me coz I actually never stayed in a tent before. lol. Wanna try try. hehe.


Only few not satisfying though.

First. My money. I have to pay RM200 for the International Bronze Medallion next month. So am actually trying hard to hide the 200 bucks away from my eyesight so that I won't use it. lol.

Second. My bro. Still trying hard to be closer to him. Sigh. What a lousy sister. I'm trying I'm trying.

Third. My bioclock. I got it all haywired again. Have to change it back.



I think it's the passion in life and the belief in dreams that had finally straighten my soul. It's these beliefs that made me strong within. I'm gonna make sure they always live in me. =)


No comments: