She said when climb up in the early morning which is around 4am then reach the top can see the sunrise and layers of cloud underneath us. Then I was all confused. I was like.. Huh? Sungai on the mountain? So I went to check online for Sungai Lembing.
It's actually at Gunung Tapis Park in Pahang.
I was wondering why it is called Rainbow waterfall. But after seeing these pictures I'm fascinated! I've never seen such waterfall before. Gosh! It's so... how to describe this?
So heavenly!
WAH! So nice! I wanna go!!!
And then ah. This mountain has very nice view also.
But, it's around 1500 meter high (cite Wikipedia) Oh My GOD! It's gonna be crazy!
But I wanna go ah! So nice wor. How can I miss it!
Can we like camp there ah? So that we can take few days to trek bit by bit ah? lol...
Anyone interested? Wanna join us? We still have no clue how to go, when to go, who to go with yet though. =P
Add-on:
I found that this mountain got staircase one. It will be easier then. No need camp la. keke..

Oh. I see.
Summore only 1500m ma.. On second thought, this is just like double the Gunung Dato' only. Ok what. Keke..
Actually I dun like to climb hills with staircase one. Because the staircase destroy the beauty of nature already. But nevermind la. Since the view is nice I'll just add a credit to it. hehe..




No comments:
Post a Comment