Wanted to plan for a yamcha meet up with the Charlieans monkeys so that we can exchange and collect the photos from Gunung Dato'. Summore I desperately need some photos to brighten my blog now. hehe. But too bad... only me and Yumin are free this weekend.
So we will have to postpone the yamcha to the week after next coz Adam will not be free next weekend. Hopefully by next next weekend everyone will be free.
Oh ya. I forgot to blog about the BBQ we were having last week. And the porridge steamboat I had two weeks ago. No wonder these few days no food photos in my blog la.
Since I don't have much pictures for these two occassions, I think I just jumble both together la.
Porridge steamboat:



Half soup half porridge. Can also choose half tomyam soup half porridge.

The egg was cooked in the porridge. hehe. I was unsure about it before I try. lol.
BBQ:


Have a guess what is this. =P
Highlight here for answer ---> BBQ marshmallow
Only took these two pictures because my hp has low memory fully occupied by the video I took during Dato' trip.
Took the picture of mee rebus I had in the restaurant in my workplace.

Their mee rebus very nice one. It tastes so much like my favourite "sweet mee" back in primary school time. The difference is the sweet mee I had was not spicy. Totally made for kids like me last time who don't eat spicy food. This mee rebus is slightly spicy but the sweet taste is still there. Nostalgic already. I miss my childhood. lol.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm starting to try cooking with my induction cooker! Yeay! Coz it's really hard to get a multipurpose cooker nowadays. Sigh. So since I have an induction cooker might as well I start experiment cooking with it.
But the cooker cannot do heavy cooking like frying. I tried pouring oil into the cooker and it sort of lengkung up and turned black instantly. =( I dun dare to fry things with this cooker already.
So today, I cooked celery in boiling water. And another dish was stewed tomatoes, baked beans and tofu. So all are very healthy food. lol. But that means I can't try a lot of things lo.
Oh by the way! I bought pudding powder when I went to grocery shopping last Saturday. Mango flavour one. Yum! Can't wait to make some. =)
So we will have to postpone the yamcha to the week after next coz Adam will not be free next weekend. Hopefully by next next weekend everyone will be free.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Oh ya. I forgot to blog about the BBQ we were having last week. And the porridge steamboat I had two weeks ago. No wonder these few days no food photos in my blog la.
Since I don't have much pictures for these two occassions, I think I just jumble both together la.
Porridge steamboat:
Half soup half porridge. Can also choose half tomyam soup half porridge.
The egg was cooked in the porridge. hehe. I was unsure about it before I try. lol.
BBQ:
Have a guess what is this. =P
Highlight here for answer ---> BBQ marshmallow
Only took these two pictures because my hp has low memory fully occupied by the video I took during Dato' trip.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Took the picture of mee rebus I had in the restaurant in my workplace.
Their mee rebus very nice one. It tastes so much like my favourite "sweet mee" back in primary school time. The difference is the sweet mee I had was not spicy. Totally made for kids like me last time who don't eat spicy food. This mee rebus is slightly spicy but the sweet taste is still there. Nostalgic already. I miss my childhood. lol.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm starting to try cooking with my induction cooker! Yeay! Coz it's really hard to get a multipurpose cooker nowadays. Sigh. So since I have an induction cooker might as well I start experiment cooking with it.
But the cooker cannot do heavy cooking like frying. I tried pouring oil into the cooker and it sort of lengkung up and turned black instantly. =( I dun dare to fry things with this cooker already.
So today, I cooked celery in boiling water. And another dish was stewed tomatoes, baked beans and tofu. So all are very healthy food. lol. But that means I can't try a lot of things lo.
Oh by the way! I bought pudding powder when I went to grocery shopping last Saturday. Mango flavour one. Yum! Can't wait to make some. =)

2 comments:
Geng!!!
Dim!!!
"Pui Fook"!!!
I dun have the courageS to voice out like u did!!!!
DIM DIM DIM!!!
i will juz curi curi writing down in ma private blog oni... :p paise to say so...
GENG... GENG...
Teach me how...
Im super super paise when come to this!!!!
Be my master in this!!!!
u r ma swimming master liao...
so now another one...
wakakaakaaaaa...
hehe. I tried private blog also. But I think Heng will be more happy if I express it in public. kaka...
But I won't overdo it la. Or else nobody will wanna read my blog already. lol. Coz it will be very "wai" oredi. hehe
Post a Comment