I think everyone must have known that Dr Mahathir is starting to blog. I added the link to his blog in my left column already.
Here's a quote from CP which she thinks is interesting. Okla. I think it's pretty true also la.
Young bloggers become politicians; Old politicians become bloggers.
See. Over the pass few years when instant messaging and blogging are fast evolving, people has started to use this new method to convey their thoughts on politics.
Argh. Running out of time to discuss about this statement. Going to the log check soon. I leave it to you all to think yourselves la. hehe.
By the way. IW registration is finally open I guess. Yew Ping, Get Pei, go register yea! =) Mun K if you interested you can go check it out also. Since you always envy me go outdoor activities. You can have the fun you wanted in this camp. Challenging experience this is.
Here's a quote from CP which she thinks is interesting. Okla. I think it's pretty true also la.
Young bloggers become politicians; Old politicians become bloggers.
See. Over the pass few years when instant messaging and blogging are fast evolving, people has started to use this new method to convey their thoughts on politics.
Argh. Running out of time to discuss about this statement. Going to the log check soon. I leave it to you all to think yourselves la. hehe.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
By the way. IW registration is finally open I guess. Yew Ping, Get Pei, go register yea! =) Mun K if you interested you can go check it out also. Since you always envy me go outdoor activities. You can have the fun you wanted in this camp. Challenging experience this is.
Go check it out at http://www.rikl.blogspot.com/
Or if you wanna get the form, email them and ask for one at iwjun08@raleighinternational.org.my
Or if you wanna get the form, email them and ask for one at iwjun08@raleighinternational.org.my

No comments:
Post a Comment