I like this picture especially after photoshopped. =)
3 group pictures in a row taken by Vincent. Poor Vincent. hehe...
That day the main character is Steven. Coz he few months only come here once. Steven is a funny and straight-forward person.
Here's one short story to show how funny Steven is.
Yuan always has this grilled chicken wing which is very very yummy. They serve the wings every 15 minutes starting 8pm (or 8.30pm? Around that la). Normally everyone in the restaurant will rush to the stall and grab whatever they can get. Within seconds the wings would be all gone.
All of us were very paiseh to be so unglam go there and rebut wings ma. So Steven volunteered to rebut. He don't understand why we so paiseh. Just go grab it before it's gone la. I'm very kiasu one and I don't see any problem with it, he said. lol. Funny guy. Can't imagine he's a manager. =P Maybe every manager has this kind of kiasu character. hehe...
Here's one short story to show how funny Steven is.
Yuan always has this grilled chicken wing which is very very yummy. They serve the wings every 15 minutes starting 8pm (or 8.30pm? Around that la). Normally everyone in the restaurant will rush to the stall and grab whatever they can get. Within seconds the wings would be all gone.
All of us were very paiseh to be so unglam go there and rebut wings ma. So Steven volunteered to rebut. He don't understand why we so paiseh. Just go grab it before it's gone la. I'm very kiasu one and I don't see any problem with it, he said. lol. Funny guy. Can't imagine he's a manager. =P Maybe every manager has this kind of kiasu character. hehe...
I think this shop has the best steamboat food of all the steamboat shops I tried. Best in the terms of variety and freshness. Alamak.. Forgot to take the picture of the long stall to put food one. The stall very very big lo..
The stall is right behind us in the pictures. Summore this is only part of the stall. Not the whole stall.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
The day before steamboat, I had TGI Friday with KS. Long time never eat TGI liao. Miss the steak. Hehe..
I ordered a set where the steak comes with a side dish and a desert. Because the steak itself is RM49.90 but when it's in the set the whole set is only RM30+. Of course choose the cheaper one la. But that day KS treat me. Muahaha. But I damn paiseh lo..
I ordered a set where the steak comes with a side dish and a desert. Because the steak itself is RM49.90 but when it's in the set the whole set is only RM30+. Of course choose the cheaper one la. But that day KS treat me. Muahaha. But I damn paiseh lo..
Medium well. It was a bit over-cooked. I should have order medium instead of medium-well. Sigh.. I still miss the juicy steak in Marche in The Curve last year. When the knife sliced the steak, the blood flowed out. Although it sounds gross but the texture of the steak was very nice lo. Soft soft one. Miss Marche already. But this TGI steak was okay la.
Sotongs. Dun like them fried. I still prefer the sambal sotong when I went to FRIM walk... Yum!
Dessert. The biscuit very hard. Dun like also. lol..
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Yesterday was Mother's day. After went to get SYBR Green from Jong Hang, me and Audrey went to Taman Megah food court to have dinner.
Mum said I should eat good food on Mother's day. Mum said Mother's day is a day for future mother also.
My mum very cute la...
Good food as in healthy food. So I ordered orange juice lo. hehe.. Healthy le..
Mum said I should eat good food on Mother's day. Mum said Mother's day is a day for future mother also.
Good food as in healthy food. So I ordered orange juice lo. hehe.. Healthy le..
Kampar mee and orange juice
I like this photo too. Sometimes I'm so proud of my handphone when it can take nice pictures in daytime.
Before the dinner we had lunch at Asia Cafe. Took this picture when I found that the parrots are very colourful. Din realise this until yesterday coz we always go there at night. Can't see the colour at night.
After I took this picture another parrot came to drink water and the beak unintentionally splash some of the water onto my face. Eeeww.
After I took this picture another parrot came to drink water and the beak unintentionally splash some of the water onto my face. Eeeww.
+++++++++++++++++++++++
Gonna end this post with a piece of photoshop work of mine
Title: Heay in love
Of course in love with Heng la. With who else wor. lol...
Get Pei's going to bomb me again. haha.

3 comments:
yeah... u r rite!!!
Just got the time to read ya blog again aft such tired... sickzz sickzz and busy weekends and monday!!!
U knw.. wat im gonna say huh...
wakakka...
U r really "IN LOVE~~ with HengHeng"... (Actually, no need to mention, v all know that u r so I~N L~O~~V~~~E~~~ with a H~E~N~~~G!!!)
Muahaha... good good... i will try to do that oso... muahahaha...
Slowly wait for what im gonna update... muakakakaka!!!
*tian mi mi ni xiao de tian mi mi*
You looked so so so sweet in the pic ar, muz b thinking of ya hengheng looo... wahahaha... (><)
Once again... "I" had totally forgot to ask vinz to take pic with us in group...
Sorry ar...
Paise ar...
Im so so blur...
This is not the first time liao~~~
p/s: vinzvinz is my super super cute bf (^^,)p and 'im so so in love with him oso :p' (must learn a heay to show show a bit sendiri punya bf... wakakaka... paise hor... hehe!!)
:p
hehe.. i'll send this link to vincent later. let him see the sweet sweet words from you. kakaka..
Yaloh.. Tat picture really is taken when I'm thinking of Heng. haha.
Post a Comment