There's this McDonald's big mac chant video competition on Nuffnang. So I went to see the videos loaded for the competition. Voted 2 videos.
But suddenly I got an idea, which I think is pretty special. kakaka. Feel like trying it out but it's quite hard though. Am thinking whether it's feasible. lol...
Hmm.. since the prize is RM10,000. And there are quite few contestants now. Maybe I can try it out first. keke.
Add on: Bleh. Duwan already. Hehe. Can't even memorize the chant. =P
But suddenly I got an idea, which I think is pretty special. kakaka. Feel like trying it out but it's quite hard though. Am thinking whether it's feasible. lol...
Hmm.. since the prize is RM10,000. And there are quite few contestants now. Maybe I can try it out first. keke.
Add on: Bleh. Duwan already. Hehe. Can't even memorize the chant. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment