The one who sings I'm yours. I have the MV in my previous post. All his songs are played with acoustic guitar! I had the love for acoustic guitar music for very long last time since I was 16. Then it faded because I learned for a while and then I was lazy to practice. =P But now listening back acoustic guitar makes the interest flames back. lol. I'll korek back those acoustic guitar music from my PC one day.
Ok. Back to the songs by Jason Mraz. The songs! My goodness they are so nicely composed. And the songs are mostly soothing and relaxing. I really like the style.
This is the Jason Mraz I'm talking about. This song is called Make it mine.
This song is called "Life is Wonderful"
See his guitar skills. Listen to his voice! Like smooth-flowing river. His songs are nicely composed so that it's relaxing and soothing. My goodness. The songs really fit my taste la. lol.
Sigh. Too bad all his tours only in European countries. =(

No comments:
Post a Comment