It's Mother's Day! Happy mother's day to all mums in the world. Imagine the pain it takes to push us out from their wombs and the sleepless nights when we cried the whole house away for various reasons. And the mess everywhere in the house that she had to clean. And then when we were bigger, the effort she made to force us eat more vegetables. Tehehe.
Here's some thank you note for my mum (she reads my blog).
Mama,
Thank you for being there with a cane helping me revise schoolwork when I was 7 years old when all I cared about was the Nintendo games and TV programmes. I remember I don't even appreciate what you did. Now only know if you didn't guide me my English might be even worse. keke.
Thank you for teaching me how to swim breaststroke when I was 12. Thank you for letting me to give a hand when you were baking or making mooncake. Thanks for telling me your interesting childhood stories when you trekked into jungle with your siblings and not to forget the snake, the waterfalls and the Gunung Ledang. I think my interests in swimming, baking and hiking are all arise of your sharing.
Thank you for lending me a shoulder to cry on when I faced some 'politics' in school when I was 15. That's when we gets closer and eventually become best friends. =) And being my best friend, thanks for listening to my problems and thanks for giving rational advices because imagine having a mum as best friend she will start scolding or nagging which part you did wrong, why you din do this, why you din do that. But you're not like this. Not always. Keke. And sometimes you even condemn the situation with me. hehe.
Thank you for teaching me to say I love you and allow me to say it to you without making both of us feel awkward. =) I am so lucky that I can always tell you I love you whenever I feel like it. Hehe.
Thank you for being encouraging always in everything I want to do. Thanks for always allowing me hike in the end although you are against it again and again. Thank you for being able to negotiate in everything although sometimes you don't like me hiking. (Thanks to my persistent too! hehehe) Thank you for allowing me to pursue what I want although most of the time I don't even know what I want to do in my life. Thank you for being so patient with my fickled mind in choosing my path. keke.. Thank you for not forcing me to study medical-related courses although you really hope I can study those courses.
Thanks for sharing your views about life since I was young. When I was bigger we even discuss about it together. I love the interactions. You pretty much shaped me into what I am now. And I really like what I am now (except being too careless...keke although you nag me many times about my carelessness but it just can't change). =)
Love you mum.
Love,
Heay
Oh by the way. Happy mother's day mama.
Here's some thank you note for my mum (she reads my blog).
Mama,
Thank you for being there with a cane helping me revise schoolwork when I was 7 years old when all I cared about was the Nintendo games and TV programmes. I remember I don't even appreciate what you did. Now only know if you didn't guide me my English might be even worse. keke.
Thank you for teaching me how to swim breaststroke when I was 12. Thank you for letting me to give a hand when you were baking or making mooncake. Thanks for telling me your interesting childhood stories when you trekked into jungle with your siblings and not to forget the snake, the waterfalls and the Gunung Ledang. I think my interests in swimming, baking and hiking are all arise of your sharing.
Thank you for lending me a shoulder to cry on when I faced some 'politics' in school when I was 15. That's when we gets closer and eventually become best friends. =) And being my best friend, thanks for listening to my problems and thanks for giving rational advices because imagine having a mum as best friend she will start scolding or nagging which part you did wrong, why you din do this, why you din do that. But you're not like this. Not always. Keke. And sometimes you even condemn the situation with me. hehe.
Thank you for teaching me to say I love you and allow me to say it to you without making both of us feel awkward. =) I am so lucky that I can always tell you I love you whenever I feel like it. Hehe.
Thank you for being encouraging always in everything I want to do. Thanks for always allowing me hike in the end although you are against it again and again. Thank you for being able to negotiate in everything although sometimes you don't like me hiking. (Thanks to my persistent too! hehehe) Thank you for allowing me to pursue what I want although most of the time I don't even know what I want to do in my life. Thank you for being so patient with my fickled mind in choosing my path. keke.. Thank you for not forcing me to study medical-related courses although you really hope I can study those courses.
Thanks for sharing your views about life since I was young. When I was bigger we even discuss about it together. I love the interactions. You pretty much shaped me into what I am now. And I really like what I am now (except being too careless...keke although you nag me many times about my carelessness but it just can't change). =)
Love you mum.
Love,
Heay
Oh by the way. Happy mother's day mama.

No comments:
Post a Comment