I'm so touched by myself.
For all these years I had been spending my parents' money. I constantly asked for money when I needed them for shopping when I was in college.
When I first started to work back in last year September. I told myself that I will stop depending on my parents. I don't want to burden them anymore. For 6 months I had been spending on my own without asking for money from my parents again. Until last month. Last month I was financially unstable again because of the car accidents. I got some financial aid from my parents. And dunno why for the first time of my life I feel bad taking money from my parents. I'm gonna save some money and return to them as soon as possible. I feel that I'm giving hardship and more burden for my parents. I don't like the feeling.
Mum, dad. Sorry for not being able to give you some pocket money every month ever since I started working. You always say you have already feel the relief when I can take care of myself financially. But, I don't think that's enough! I want to make you both live better. I want you both to live way better than what you both are having now. I will try my best to earn more money, save more money and start giving you some pocket money. Now only I know that earning money is hard. And I didn't even think twice before I spend your money. Sorry for being an immature daughter for so many years. How I hate that me back then. I will try to pay back every cent I have wasted. Sorry.
Now that I've suddenly "awoken" from my childishness, I will promise you that I will do my very best to make you both live better. Mum, dad, your daughter has grown up now. Hehe.. Am so happy that my thinking has changed so much. That's why I said I'm touched by myself. =)
For all these years I had been spending my parents' money. I constantly asked for money when I needed them for shopping when I was in college.
When I first started to work back in last year September. I told myself that I will stop depending on my parents. I don't want to burden them anymore. For 6 months I had been spending on my own without asking for money from my parents again. Until last month. Last month I was financially unstable again because of the car accidents. I got some financial aid from my parents. And dunno why for the first time of my life I feel bad taking money from my parents. I'm gonna save some money and return to them as soon as possible. I feel that I'm giving hardship and more burden for my parents. I don't like the feeling.
Mum, dad. Sorry for not being able to give you some pocket money every month ever since I started working. You always say you have already feel the relief when I can take care of myself financially. But, I don't think that's enough! I want to make you both live better. I want you both to live way better than what you both are having now. I will try my best to earn more money, save more money and start giving you some pocket money. Now only I know that earning money is hard. And I didn't even think twice before I spend your money. Sorry for being an immature daughter for so many years. How I hate that me back then. I will try to pay back every cent I have wasted. Sorry.
Now that I've suddenly "awoken" from my childishness, I will promise you that I will do my very best to make you both live better. Mum, dad, your daughter has grown up now. Hehe.. Am so happy that my thinking has changed so much. That's why I said I'm touched by myself. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment