It's Labour Day today! I really need that. Had been running here and there and didn't really rest since last Saturday. I want to have a peaceful day today, at least one afternoon, lying on the bed reading the "how to" book maybe.
Saturday - Woke up at 8am, Tuition at 10am. Finish tuition at 4pm. Go Pyramid lepak a while so that I can go straight to Monash at 7pm. Had one stick of lukluk as dinner. Left Monash at 9pm, exhausted. Fetch CP back from Monash at 11pm. Looked for direction to go to the Mobil station near Sg Besi. Hungry. Cooked ramen as supper. Slept at 1am.
Sunday - Woke up at 5.30am. Went out to fetch Keen, New and her roommate at 6 sth-7 am. Reached Mobil at 7.15am. Departed from Mobil towards Datuk at 7.45am. Climbed Datuk at 9.10am. Came down at 3 sth pm. Had dinner in Seremban and then reached USJ at 8 sth pm. Too tired to do anything else. Slept at 10 pm.
Monday - Went out for interview at 7.30am. Only reached interview venue at a freaking far place called Jalan Pahang (near Titiwangsa LRT station there) at 9.30am. Then interviewed until 11am. Went to KLCC to wait for Zhuang for lunch at 11.30. Then 12.15pm Zhuang called so I went to find her for lunch. Reached USJ at 2 sth pm and prepared Chemistry tuition materials for my 'kids'. Left home at 4pm and reached One U at 4.55pm. Had dinner and reached home at 8.30pm. Prepared for 'kids' tuition material then sleep.
Tuesday - Went to work. Finish work at 5pm as usual go Monash fetch CP and back to USJ and reached USJ at 5.45. Had 3 slices of bread (because no time to eat already). Left USJ at 6.10pm estimating the traffic jam will drag me extra 10 mins (i.e. 40 mins to reach OUG). Dropped CP at opposite pyramid on the way to tuition, then reached tuition at 6.55pm at my aunt's place, get the key, and reached tuition place at 7.05pm. Was late for 5 mins. Regretted that din go straight to OUG from work. Finish tuition at 8.15pm. Came back and finally relieved that I can have some rest. But got stuck to the PC to write the update on the Dato' climb. Then only able to sleep at 12 sth am. Din have a rest anyway.
Wednesday - Went to work. And then suddenly was told that I will be having interview in the afternoon at 2pm. It was already 10am. But because there's an MPH stock clearance sales and promised myself I want to go on specifically this day because there's additional 5% discount for MPH members, I went. Went at 10.45am. Reached there at 11.15am. Reached my office at noon and rushed for interview straight away. Reached there at 1.15pm. Drove out to buy a bread as lunch. Went back interview at 1.30pm. Finished interview at 3pm. Rush back office coz hav something to sort out. Reached office at 3.40pm. Sort things until forgot the time and left at 5.30pm. Went back to the book fair and buy German dictionary for CP. Jump on the car again at 6pm. Bought Kebab and ate in my car while driving because was too hungry. Got stuck in the jam and reached home at 7.15pm. Showered and do some chores and went to Kepong with Get Pei and Vincent at 8pm. Reached Kepong at 9pm. Had BBQ dinner at Woan Yng's house. Came back at 1.15am. Reach home at 2am. Dun care already. Duwan shower and all already. Just threw myself onto the bed. lol.
So.. See. I desperately need some time to rest man. All my free times are in my car. Only when waiting for traffic light, I can finally read my "how-to" book and rest. And I sometimes only have time to eat when I'm in my car.
But now it seems like I wasted half of my Labour's Day already. I really need to shut down my PC and have a good rest. And then the hussle will have to begin again coz I have to prepare the kids material again.
Labour's day (Today) - Woke up at 11.30am. Went for lunch with CP until 12.30pm. Went to Sportswear sales in Sunway looking for paddle for swimming. Dun have. So came back at 1.30pm. Write blog until now (3pm) since then. My back and waist protested that they need to have a rest.
Ok. I go sleep already. After wake up I can't rest already coz the coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday are already fully-scheduled. Friday got life saving class, Saturday got tuition, Sunday going for the log check for IW preparation.
God! Can you please give me a day which I can stay home and do nothing but only hav some hot honey, with serene music on and lie on the bed whole day without work on my mind. Give me a day which I dun need to prepare the kids material, no need to go for life saving class, no need to think about work, no need to go anywhere. Just a book, some music and a refreshing drink.
I just know today is not going to be a free day for me either. Students are having exam next week. How can I relax?
Have to prepare the questions for them already.
Giving myself a one hour nap. And there goes my Labour's Day. Or is it Labour's Hour?
Saturday - Woke up at 8am, Tuition at 10am. Finish tuition at 4pm. Go Pyramid lepak a while so that I can go straight to Monash at 7pm. Had one stick of lukluk as dinner. Left Monash at 9pm, exhausted. Fetch CP back from Monash at 11pm. Looked for direction to go to the Mobil station near Sg Besi. Hungry. Cooked ramen as supper. Slept at 1am.
Sunday - Woke up at 5.30am. Went out to fetch Keen, New and her roommate at 6 sth-7 am. Reached Mobil at 7.15am. Departed from Mobil towards Datuk at 7.45am. Climbed Datuk at 9.10am. Came down at 3 sth pm. Had dinner in Seremban and then reached USJ at 8 sth pm. Too tired to do anything else. Slept at 10 pm.
Monday - Went out for interview at 7.30am. Only reached interview venue at a freaking far place called Jalan Pahang (near Titiwangsa LRT station there) at 9.30am. Then interviewed until 11am. Went to KLCC to wait for Zhuang for lunch at 11.30. Then 12.15pm Zhuang called so I went to find her for lunch. Reached USJ at 2 sth pm and prepared Chemistry tuition materials for my 'kids'. Left home at 4pm and reached One U at 4.55pm. Had dinner and reached home at 8.30pm. Prepared for 'kids' tuition material then sleep.
Tuesday - Went to work. Finish work at 5pm as usual go Monash fetch CP and back to USJ and reached USJ at 5.45. Had 3 slices of bread (because no time to eat already). Left USJ at 6.10pm estimating the traffic jam will drag me extra 10 mins (i.e. 40 mins to reach OUG). Dropped CP at opposite pyramid on the way to tuition, then reached tuition at 6.55pm at my aunt's place, get the key, and reached tuition place at 7.05pm. Was late for 5 mins. Regretted that din go straight to OUG from work. Finish tuition at 8.15pm. Came back and finally relieved that I can have some rest. But got stuck to the PC to write the update on the Dato' climb. Then only able to sleep at 12 sth am. Din have a rest anyway.
Wednesday - Went to work. And then suddenly was told that I will be having interview in the afternoon at 2pm. It was already 10am. But because there's an MPH stock clearance sales and promised myself I want to go on specifically this day because there's additional 5% discount for MPH members, I went. Went at 10.45am. Reached there at 11.15am. Reached my office at noon and rushed for interview straight away. Reached there at 1.15pm. Drove out to buy a bread as lunch. Went back interview at 1.30pm. Finished interview at 3pm. Rush back office coz hav something to sort out. Reached office at 3.40pm. Sort things until forgot the time and left at 5.30pm. Went back to the book fair and buy German dictionary for CP. Jump on the car again at 6pm. Bought Kebab and ate in my car while driving because was too hungry. Got stuck in the jam and reached home at 7.15pm. Showered and do some chores and went to Kepong with Get Pei and Vincent at 8pm. Reached Kepong at 9pm. Had BBQ dinner at Woan Yng's house. Came back at 1.15am. Reach home at 2am. Dun care already. Duwan shower and all already. Just threw myself onto the bed. lol.
So.. See. I desperately need some time to rest man. All my free times are in my car. Only when waiting for traffic light, I can finally read my "how-to" book and rest. And I sometimes only have time to eat when I'm in my car.
But now it seems like I wasted half of my Labour's Day already. I really need to shut down my PC and have a good rest. And then the hussle will have to begin again coz I have to prepare the kids material again.
Labour's day (Today) - Woke up at 11.30am. Went for lunch with CP until 12.30pm. Went to Sportswear sales in Sunway looking for paddle for swimming. Dun have. So came back at 1.30pm. Write blog until now (3pm) since then. My back and waist protested that they need to have a rest.
Ok. I go sleep already. After wake up I can't rest already coz the coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday are already fully-scheduled. Friday got life saving class, Saturday got tuition, Sunday going for the log check for IW preparation.
God! Can you please give me a day which I can stay home and do nothing but only hav some hot honey, with serene music on and lie on the bed whole day without work on my mind. Give me a day which I dun need to prepare the kids material, no need to go for life saving class, no need to think about work, no need to go anywhere. Just a book, some music and a refreshing drink.
I just know today is not going to be a free day for me either. Students are having exam next week. How can I relax?
Have to prepare the questions for them already.
Giving myself a one hour nap. And there goes my Labour's Day. Or is it Labour's Hour?

No comments:
Post a Comment