Carlos Junior!
The ad is not lying. lol. And it got even more messy if that person already find eating McD burger difficult. That person is me. lol. I eat McD burger also can eat until the burger out of shape one, whatsmore Carlos Juniors burger. lol
The sauce got all over my fingers and cheeks, mushrooms dropped everywhere on the table, the pasty and the bun got really out of shape.
Because it is this big!! No. The cup is not mini size. It's normal size. (oklah. I very suagu.. Never seen such a big burger before)
CP volunteered to be my model =P to show how big the burger is. But not very obvious la. It's actually almost the same size as my face.
This is half-eaten burger covering half of my face.
This explains the messiness. Told Aud I want to use fork and knife to eat this burger but received a cold eye from her. I was serious la. It was such a mess. Might as well use fork and knife cut it into pieces and eat.
When the next day I told Zhuang about this. She says "Oh, no wonder it's big. It's American size burger." She said she use fork and knife to cut burger into pieces before she eat back when she was in US. She cut it into quarters and hold it and eat OR take the pasty out and cut it into pieces like how we eat steak.
So, fork and knife for burger huh? hehe..
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Saw some KungFu kids skating in Pyramid after my Carlos Junior dinner. I think this is a cool idea. Kung Fu performance on ice. Nice.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Finally got to upload the photo from Sushi Groove at Pyramid with GP and SY from last Wednesday. The environment there looks like a bar. Deco was nice. But felt very sleepy when dining in there. And the food are not nice.(Can't upload mine, dunno why)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Recalled that day when going climbing Bukit Tabur with Adam and Keen, Keen told us that Andy Lau was voted to be the best looking actor. I heard from A levels friends last time that there's a mathematical method to tell whether a person is good-looking or not. It is by measuring how similar your left face and right face is. The more similar the more good-looking you are.
If this is the case I think I'm very very ugly then. I got one double eyelid eye and one single eyelid. My right cheek is bigger than left cheek. My left ear slightly lobed and my right ear no lobe at all.
Let me show you the difference and you will agree with me:
If this is the case I think I'm very very ugly then. I got one double eyelid eye and one single eyelid. My right cheek is bigger than left cheek. My left ear slightly lobed and my right ear no lobe at all.
Let me show you the difference and you will agree with me:
This is my right face (this is the more pretty side hehe... But more chubby)
This is my left face (my left face is so scary.. I got shocked by my own face after cropping out this picture. And for a moment I din dare to look into the mirror. lol.. Seriously)
These pictures actually come from this photo:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Suddenly recalled a funny conversation with Keen.
Me: Actually I'm very proud of you volunteering to hold the rope in the river during IW camp (the river level was high and the current was fast after the rain and we need someone to secure the rope and to ensure everyone's safety)
Keen: Whoa! Heay Heay proud of me! Suddenly I feel got power. Hahaha.... Can fly liao.
Me: Haha.. Wah.. I din know my name is Energizer.
Keen: No. It's Everyday. Energizer is very high class. Not suit u.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I really hate Indian guy drivers and motorcyclist! Especially those in their 40s.
Okay. There was once last time that I intended to cut queue and at the same time there's a motorcycle from behind which obviously din see my signal wanna pass by between me and the queue I wanted to cut. So, alright, I admit I was intending to cut queue. So it was my fault.
But yesterday and today? I got unreasonable stare and honks both from Indians!
Yesterday I was at a junction and there was a car just passed by at the main road which I'm planning to turn into. So, after the car pass by I change my gear and prepared to turn into the main road. When I was preparing to turn into the road the motorcyclist which was almost sticking onto my car at the side (because he's impatient) got really mad and honked me. What's your problem la ahnehneh, I'm just one second slow cannot ah. I use manual gear one le. Need to pijak the clutch pedal and then change the gear to 1st gear, then only can pijak the pedal la. Wait a while also cannot ah?
Today, it was a car which pissed me off. I was at the roundabout. This very very big truck is turning to the junction (say 12 o'clock) I wanted to turn. So I ma stop there and wait for the truck to turn lo. This crazy fella behind me honked me! Before this he wanted to cut me queue and was so close to my car and almost scratch my car when he wanted to cut queue. Now he honked me because I stopped there to wait for the truck to pass. Hello? The truck is blocking the whole junction already how am I going to turn into the junction? So initially I thought he wanted to turn to the 3 o'clock junction and I blocked his way. But no! He wanted to turn to the 12 o'clock junction as well. Urgh.. How impatient Indian guys are. So gangster.
This morning after the incident I had the urge to flip off already one. But flipping off is not my thing. So, duwan la. Haih. So pekcek (imitate Aries's tone) =P
Okay. There was once last time that I intended to cut queue and at the same time there's a motorcycle from behind which obviously din see my signal wanna pass by between me and the queue I wanted to cut. So, alright, I admit I was intending to cut queue. So it was my fault.
But yesterday and today? I got unreasonable stare and honks both from Indians!
Yesterday I was at a junction and there was a car just passed by at the main road which I'm planning to turn into. So, after the car pass by I change my gear and prepared to turn into the main road. When I was preparing to turn into the road the motorcyclist which was almost sticking onto my car at the side (because he's impatient) got really mad and honked me. What's your problem la ahnehneh, I'm just one second slow cannot ah. I use manual gear one le. Need to pijak the clutch pedal and then change the gear to 1st gear, then only can pijak the pedal la. Wait a while also cannot ah?
Today, it was a car which pissed me off. I was at the roundabout. This very very big truck is turning to the junction (say 12 o'clock) I wanted to turn. So I ma stop there and wait for the truck to turn lo. This crazy fella behind me honked me! Before this he wanted to cut me queue and was so close to my car and almost scratch my car when he wanted to cut queue. Now he honked me because I stopped there to wait for the truck to pass. Hello? The truck is blocking the whole junction already how am I going to turn into the junction? So initially I thought he wanted to turn to the 3 o'clock junction and I blocked his way. But no! He wanted to turn to the 12 o'clock junction as well. Urgh.. How impatient Indian guys are. So gangster.
This morning after the incident I had the urge to flip off already one. But flipping off is not my thing. So, duwan la. Haih. So pekcek (imitate Aries's tone) =P

No comments:
Post a Comment