Tuesday, January 22, 2008

A bunch of funny things! kakakaka

It's a beautiful day!

Although I'm not Christian but I'm gonna say this--

God is really nice to me. Whenever I feel really moody He will let me taste the brightness of life the next day. =) I'm blessed.


Yesterday just couldn't smile and eventually feel like crying.



This morning still okay, but still moody a bit



Then chat up a bit with Val, New, WT and HL in lab. I felt better.

And there's one more bonus too. Long story.

Was asking for quotation from Chris, a sales person from Roche today. The first time I ask, she very fast sent me the quotation. Then, my boss suggested me to ask for discount. So I asked Chris to send me discounted price quotation again. She was still very efficiently sent another copy of discounted quotation. But, I received the soft copy but the fax didn't seem to reach. She kept patiently ask me whether I got the fax and if I didn't get it she will send again. Then after that I just realised that I should get a separate quotation for the ease of going through the account department. So, I asked Chris to send me another two more copy of separated quotation. She then called me up and told me she'd already calculated for me how to separate the price of the items for both quotation so that the amount looks even. Whoa.. I was so so so touched that time. That's so nice of her! =) Somemore her voice so sweet la. It's really hard to find such an efficient and patient salesperson.

So, this is my current mood:




+++++++++++++++++++++++


Found a very funny website--Engrish.com

Share some nice ones here.



Oohh. French fly. My version is Fren fries. The 'ch' sound seems hard to pronounce =P


Wahahaha.. How to trim the foot? Use gardening scissors ah? Can trim to heart shape or not?


Haha.. I'll try fall into water gracefully too. lol


Huh? What does this mean? Totally no idea....


Whoa.. high-hand la.. Translate word by word also can. Wear clothes until five bodies touch the ground la (佩服得五體投地). hahaha....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wanted to show this funny scene to everyone since very long time ago. But always cannot take the picture because it's at the junction. I think most of the people might have noticed this.



Mydin VS Giant

Mydin says "Why pay more" with a left arrow in the electronic board
Giant says "We lead others follow" with a right arrow
They pointing towards each other.. Damn funny...

When I was taking this photo I was actually waiting for the traffic police to let us go. There's a motorcyclist beside me, looking at me as if I'm a moron. I know it's weird to take photo of a signboard la. But, no need to look at me like this gua..

This reminds me of yesterday. Was listening to JJ and Rudy at the Morning Breakfast Show in Hitz.fm while driving to work. Then also at the same junction, there's an aunty driving another car next to me. I didn't notice she looking at me when I was laughing to what JJ and Rudy were talking about. Aiyo.. Cannot laugh one meh? It's funny what.. Maybe I looks like psycho to them.


No comments: