Just now went to calculate how much I had been spending this month. And found I spent a lot! Mostly on food, food and more food. And also some accessories, outfits and a pair of heels. Then realized I've used 110% of my December salary. Which means, I've overused my earnings!
OH. MY. GOD.
Worse when this month salary has not been banked in yet. Very bankrupted now.
A girl is a girl is a girl is a girl. Sigh...
Praying hard now, to get more angpow money in the coming CNY. Ngek Ngek.
Nah. I should depend on myself to get more money, not on other people. Looking forward to my first tuition teaching my all time favourite subject--Chemistry. =) Can't wait to pass my passion towards chemistry to the younger generation. lol. I sound really old here. But for the second time, I'm counting the days to SPM.
SPM Here I come!
OH. MY. GOD.
Worse when this month salary has not been banked in yet. Very bankrupted now.
A girl is a girl is a girl is a girl. Sigh...
Praying hard now, to get more angpow money in the coming CNY. Ngek Ngek.
Nah. I should depend on myself to get more money, not on other people. Looking forward to my first tuition teaching my all time favourite subject--Chemistry. =) Can't wait to pass my passion towards chemistry to the younger generation. lol. I sound really old here. But for the second time, I'm counting the days to SPM.
SPM Here I come!
And I sincerely do hope that my student will like Chemistry more after my tuition. Please, give me the power to brain-wash her. lol. **This teacher is scary man**

No comments:
Post a Comment