I'm to be blamed. And yes, I'm pretty annoyed by my own blurness.
Alright. At least I know which part I did wrong now. Tomorrow is another new start. =P
Actually no need to wait until tomorrow la. Later I'm going to do real time instead of RNA extraction which was ruined by me this morning. Hopefully no more 'annoyance' today.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The van was still empty when we passed by. I think the policemen and bomba were still trying to look for the dead body in the abandoned construction site. On our way back from Pyramid, they were still there and the van was still empty. Not sure whether they found it or not.Yesterday went to pyramid with CP and Aud. When we passed by the Mydin road in USJ near the big crossroad there, we saw few police cars and bomba cars, and one vehicle which I think I've never seen before--The Black Car. CP says The Black Car is what everyone call a police van used to carry dead bodies from accidents or murder etc by police.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Indulging pictures coming up next from Carlos Junior Pyramid =) Nice and HUGE burger they have. I felt like I was eating the whole cow. It was that big! Finally some pictured post (I mean my pictures, not those I copy from the web). lol.. I'm bored with my previous picture-less blogs. =P

No comments:
Post a Comment