Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Hello 2008

As you can see, it's 20 minutes past 12am now. And I'm sitting right in front of my pc writing another entry for my blog. lol.

There's nothing to be sad about counting down to 2008 at home.

I was watching a really funny Korean drama called Coffee Prince when everyone was stuck in the jam to get to shopping malls in town for countdowns (or stuck in the sweaty crowd?). I'm having my favourite TVXQ songs blasting from my pc, sitting on my cosy bed with my full-blast fan blowing towards me (It's a really hot and humid night).

Okay, I admit. The bad thing about staying at home during New Year eve is that I have nothing to do now (especially when I had just finished the Korean Drama Air City few days ago). And stupid me I should have dl this Coffee Prince before I finish Air City. Too bad. Now I've done watching episode 1 but the stupid episode 2 is still 200+MB yet to be dl-ed (summore the dl speed is like 5 kb/s...sweat). Faster la. I'm bored to death! lol.

So, what I can do now is to study the chemistry text book (I hope the student's mum didn't give me empty promise). But somehow reading chemistry never bore me. =) I always love chemistry. And since I have only few pages more to finish this chapter, reading the last part of the chapter is rewarding. =D


So, in conclusion, my first wish in 2008 is:

To get Coffee Prince Episode 2 dl faster so that I can watch before I sleep (I don't think it's gonna come true. With that snail speed it's impossible to finish dl by dawn la)

Just some rants. lol. I'm wondering why I'm still so happy when I'm just staying home doing nothing during New Year eve. Maybe it's because Audrey is at home too. At least someone to have some laugh with =)

Happy 2008. May all your wish come true this year. And remember to set yourself a new year resolution =)

No comments: