Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm Koreanphilic

Was half-dead today again. Same reason almost every month.

Got escorted back home by Choo Peng and Khai Meng after having lunch with them at workplace. Khai Ming drove my car. Before and on the way back, I was like a soon to give birth mum-- kept sweating, pale face, cold limbs and lying flat at the back seat.

According to Khai Ming, he heard some sayings that it's just an illusion being pain and all. Whoever thinks this theory is real please understand us, girls. Haiz.. Who wants to be painful and summore near-fainting every month? It's not fun at all. I hate to trouble people. Cuz every time when I'm near-fainting I would have to ask help from people to bring me home. Seriously it's very troublesome for people who are so kind to help me. Owe them a lot... I rather have the ability to walk and drive myself.

But, when I was really in pain just now. I tried to tell myself "Ok, this is just an illusion. I'm not painful at all." But it didn't work. Khai Ming said it's subconscious thinking. Uh...whatever...

Ok. Next month, no cold drinks no tea no coffee and loads of EPO one week before the date. Be a good girl...


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I realized I tend to change idols every 1-2 years. My definition of idol is those people whom I will go google up for their photos for at least 5 times and save their pictures in my PC. And I will keep telling people around me how handsome they are. hehe...

My first idol was Ronan Keating from Boyzone back in sec school time. I love his voice but gradually lost interest for him cuz he didn't come out with new songs after very long.




Second was Bae Yong Jun (the leng chai uncle in Winter Sonata).


I like his body frame and eyes keke. Maybe he looks like someone back then. =P But gradually stop liking him after he kept long hair cuz looks like either Michael Jackson or Snape in Harry Potter. (I do like MJ's songs, but dun like guys with long hair.. =P) Summore his movie April Love was a mess. He didn't act well in the movie.


Third was Daniel Tan (local model)



Like to 'kap' him since A levels. He studied at Sunway-Monash campus. So sometimes I would see him around the campus back in A levels time. Then after that no more and hence forgot about him. Then after few years saw him on papers with Amber Chia I was like "huh? Become celebrities already ah?" Then found he's cute. But because I couldn't find much info of him on net. And I din got to watch his "Trio with a bed" local Chinese drama. So the interest faded again.


Then here come fifth one! My current idol. =) Micky YooChun from TVXQ!!



I heard about TVXQ around mid of 2006. But later around beginning of 2007 only started to notice them and started to look for their Banjun Dramas. Then craved for their fan videos from YouTube and some interviews and programmes. Then only I started to notice Micky.

My goodness his body is hot =P. This is not the main point though. The main point I like him is this, he's a joker in the group. lol. See this video, see how Micky (the one with pink shirt) make the faces when Jae Jong (the one with black shirt) was talking. No need to understand Chinese or Korean or Japanese, just see his facial expression. Talented actor la. haha... Just watch the first 1.16 minutes enough.





Of all reason, I think it's because Micky looks like someone. I dunno is it my illusion, I think Micky looks like Heng. =P That's why I like Micky.


Alike?


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I'm not sure whether it's gonna lag with so many videos on one post. But I really like this song recently. A song from Coffee Prince called 海之行 meaning "A walk on the sea" (so weird one.. dunno translate correctly or not. lol).



The scene in this show damn romantic la. Haha. *Hint hint* =P Just joking Heng. But it's really clever of the producer to present this idea. =)

바다여행 (최한성 ver.) - 이선균 海之行[崔韩成ver.]

아주머언 어느날 이햇살은 아름다운
너에게로 떠났던 내여행을 기억해줘
아주머언 바닷가 저하늘가 어딘가에
너와나의 소중한 추억들을 간직해줘
눈부시게 푸르른 너는내게 바다인걸
손내밀면 하얗게 부서지던 너의꿈들
긴여행을 떠나려해 아주깊은 바다여행
부드런 은빛물결 몸을싣고 너에게로
눈부시게 푸르른 너는내게 바다인걸
손내밀면 하얗게 부서지던 너의미소
너도알아 내가널 아주많이 사랑하는
포근하게 감싸줘 나에게

ajumo on oneunal ihesareun areumda un
no yegeh ro ponadon ne yohengeul giokhechuo
ajumo on padaka chohaneulga odingaye
nowana ye sochunghan juokdeureul kanjikehchuo

nunpushike pureureun noneunnege padaingol
sonnemilmyon hayageh pusojidon noyekumdeul


(kin)yohengeul ponaryohe ajukipeun padayaheng
pudeuron eunpimulkyol momeulshitgo noyegehro

nunpushike pureureun noneunnege padaingol
sonemilmyon hayage pusojidon noyemiso

nodu ara neganol ajumani saranghaneun
pogeunhage kamsachuo nayegeh..


海之行

很久很久以前的這束陽光
請記得走向你的我的旅行
很遠很遠的天涯海角某處
珍藏著你和我珍貴的回憶
閃爍著耀眼藍色的你
是我的海
伸出手就會飄灑在地上的你的夢
我想要長途旅行,非常深的海之旅
與溫柔的銀色水浪一起走向你
閃爍著耀眼藍色的你
是我的海
伸出手就會飄灑在地上的你的夢
你知道嗎
我非常愛你
緊緊的擁抱我吧


Dun ask me to explain. I dun even understand what the Chinese explanation means. lol.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrrrrrrr.... Daniel Tan oso like... yerrrrrrrrrr.... :p hehe...

yinkheay said...

yer.. dun tease me la yer... haha.. now dun like liao. Now like Micky. =P