Get Pei, me and Tee Pei
Me and Tee Pei
Very good massager. But very itchy after 'massage' too long..
With Get Pei. Very cold. Was shivering... Keen lo.. took so long to take the pic. kekeke...

Use timer to take this pic... and few other pics below..


All act cold.. (It was really cold la..)

Look to the right pose

Look to the left pose

Piggy face pose

Cute face pose

Lie on rock pose

Feeling really good lying on the rocks looking at the leaves above. I didn't want to leave this rock. The water was cooling my back. Very relaxing..


No it's not a smile. I was too cold. It was a fake smile to cover myself shivering.
I like this pic.. Looks really relaxing.. (actually have to take a big breath before taking this photo. Cuz I can't breathe when the water keep patting my face)

Asked a photographer, who was taking the scenery picture with his big manual camera, to take pic for us

The rock looks like can fit a person.. So I tried.. It really fit =P
Fish in the stream at the topmost waterfall. There are many fishes at this stream. They nibbled on my toes. Very cute. But itchy lo...
Keen trying to cool the drinks with stream water.. but it didn't work although the water was cold
Couples cooking stuff beside the stream at the topmost waterfall
Took a lot of photo with waterfall and water but just realised we forgot to take the picture of the food. lol. Nevermind la. It's just food. Waterfall is more important. =P
Here are some nice scenery picture:
Nice root
Waterfall scene

Trees from human's view
Another nice root
Keen meditating at waterfall. lol...
Tired.. wanna sleep d.. I'll post again next time.

2 comments:
I envy all the adventurous trip... the recreation forest kind.
None of my friends are interested in this =(
Next time if I go I ask you go along la want? Din know u dun hav friends to go with. =)
Post a Comment