Just now was very angry. Wanted to blog about this. But the connection suddenly failed. So, it took me 1 hour to log in to "Blogger create post" page.
Sigh.. Now not angry liao.. Balloon deflated. lol...
So the story is like this:
I don't have an access card for the apartment I'm staying. So, normally I park my car outside the apartment at the roadside (shhh.. dun tell the police =P) But hor, tonight I came back late after went shopping with GP, SY and CM. So, I couldn't find a parking at the roadside. So, I drove in and asked for overnight pass. Then, this stupid guard came to me and ask me whether I'm a visitor. I told him no, I'm a resident but because I'm having the third car, so I can't apply for access card. He started scolding me that I shouldn't waste their parking slots la, residents will complain la and all. Last time when I bluffed to them that I'm a visitor they didn't even give a damn whether I wasted their parking and let me in without scolding. What the hell la. (Balloon inflated again =P) So visitor has more privilege than resident now la? Dunno what they are thinking in their pea brains la. Damn pissed off. Arghhh!!
Ok. I'm done complaining. haha. Enough.
End of story. Wanna sleep already. RNA extraction tomorrow. Nights. =)
Sigh.. Now not angry liao.. Balloon deflated. lol...
So the story is like this:
I don't have an access card for the apartment I'm staying. So, normally I park my car outside the apartment at the roadside (shhh.. dun tell the police =P) But hor, tonight I came back late after went shopping with GP, SY and CM. So, I couldn't find a parking at the roadside. So, I drove in and asked for overnight pass. Then, this stupid guard came to me and ask me whether I'm a visitor. I told him no, I'm a resident but because I'm having the third car, so I can't apply for access card. He started scolding me that I shouldn't waste their parking slots la, residents will complain la and all. Last time when I bluffed to them that I'm a visitor they didn't even give a damn whether I wasted their parking and let me in without scolding. What the hell la. (Balloon inflated again =P) So visitor has more privilege than resident now la? Dunno what they are thinking in their pea brains la. Damn pissed off. Arghhh!!
Ok. I'm done complaining. haha. Enough.
End of story. Wanna sleep already. RNA extraction tomorrow. Nights. =)

5 comments:
Chill la deyy.. chill!
Haha! You must pretend that you cannot see and go in.
Friends in Lagoon Perdana taught me this.
sorry, the above comment was from me, Mun Khea. I cannot sign in to my aehknum la. Ugh. Thats why cannot blog yet. Hehe!
y like tat one? ur gmail got problem? cannot pretend one wor. Last time i pretend and park overnight. The guard clamp my car and ask me pay them RM50 to unclamp it. Damn..
You must park in an allocated parking lot la. Some empty parking lots for units that didn't apply. LIke your unit's?
Don't simply park. Memang will clamp one.
Nolar, my gmail is fine. Just a bit crazy yesterday.
i dun hav the sticker for the access to the parking lo. So I dun hav the right to park anywhere in the parking lot even my own unit one. =(
Post a Comment