Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dear Diary..

Oh GOSH!

I was doing this personality test online. It's about testing what is your age at heart. I've done this test for 3 times already. Last time when I was 20, the test said my age at heart was 16, which means I was very immature back then. Then when I was 23 (Around Jan 2007) I tested myself again and found I was 20 at heart. Still younger than my actual age.

Then yesterday out of boredom just play this test and found this:

鉴定结果
您的心理年龄29岁
与您实际年龄差5岁
幼稚度48%
成熟度46%
老化度31%

Which means:

Test results
Your age at heart is 29 years old
The difference with your age at heart and actual age is 5 years
Childishness: 48%
Matureness: 46%
Aging percentage: 31%


Eh... Why suddenly so old one? Scary man...

But hor. As if I very matured like that. lol. If I matured then everyone around me are aunties and uncles already. Ngiak Ngiak Ngiak. =P


+++++++++++++++++++++

Was really moody yesterday. Mood-swing.

Feel like my heart was squashed. As usual, no particular reason. Just feeling really moody and couldn't even find a particular reason to tell people why I was moody. That's the worse part. So I tell different people different possible reason to my moodiness. I felt like I'm a moron. For a while I thought it was reason A that made me sad, suddenly thought it was reason B.

Yea. I'm a moron. keke..

I always have such low mood day once in a while (like 2-3 months once) where I don't really know why I'm sad and why I felt like there's some big stones sitting on my chest . Other than this particular day, I'm cheerful the rest of the days =) And normally few drops of tears can already chase the mouldy moody feeling away =D

So yea. I can say I cry only once every 2-3 months bringing a total to 4-6 cries a year or even lesser.. =P Not a cry baby. For those who saw me cry, I hope you guys made your wishes like what you do when you see a meteor. Maybe your wish can come true. lol... kakaka....

p/s: Of course, crying while watching sad dramas or reading sad books doesn't count =P


+++++++++++++++++++++

To Heng,



Last night was really sweet. Hehe. I think one day I'll die of diabetes. lol.

Thanks for listening and being there for me =)


No comments: