Wanted to post the lyrics of this Jay Chow's song very long time ago (back when it had just been released) but was thinking wanna make this blog 100% English then. But now cannot tahan already. I really like the song and the lyrics (except the earth and sun part if you understand Chinese).
Ok, for the earth and sun part in the lyrics, it says "Even if the earth vanishes, the sun will still move around the earth. The first time I heard the song I was like "Huh? Are my ears not functioning or what? Sun surrounding earth? Since when?"
But in general, I really like the rhythm of this song. And most of the lyrics are really poetic. For example:
"哪里有彩虹告诉我,能不能把我的愿望还给我"
-- Can anyone tell me where the rainbow is? Can (rainbow) give me back my wishes?
"为什么天这么安静,所有云都跑到我这里"
-- Why is the sky so quiet, all the clouds are with me [means he's really moody]
"也许时间是一种解药,也是我现在正服下的毒药"
-- Maybe time is an antidote. It's also the poison I'm taking now. [Cuz the girl left him. So he needs time to forget her. Good description for an after-breakup feeling...]
"就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱"
-- Even if you leave, can you please don't confiscate my love (for you)?
Really nice. (Sorry if my translation is cacat. I tried my best. hehe..)
Full lyrics and MV below:
哪里有彩虹告诉我
能不能把我的愿望还给我
为什么天这么安静
所有云都跑到我这里
有没有口罩一个给我
释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药
看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳还是会绕
没有理由我也能自己走
你要离开 我知道很简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白
有没有口罩一个给我
释怀说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药
看不见你的笑 我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳还是会绕
没有理由我也能自己走
你要离开 我知道很简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白
看不见你的笑
要我怎么睡得着
你的身影这么近我却抱不到
没有地球太阳开始环绕环绕
没有理由我也能自己走掉
是我说了太多就成真不了
也许时间是一种解药解药
也是我现在正服下的毒药
你要离开 我知道很简单
你说依赖 是我们的阻碍
就算放开 那能不能别没收我的爱
当作我最后才明白

1 comment:
No no your translation is not cacat at all ^^
Post a Comment