+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What do you want?Good question.
(a) Materialistically, I want the cool curvy earrings I saw in Padini Concept Store yesterday at Pyramid. I want one more pair of jeans.
(b) In terms of people, I want Heng, to be back in Malaysia. lol.. Nah..it's impossible. And I want to get closer with my brother =( Miss him... But I don't think he will.. I want my mum and dad to be healthy and happy.
(c) In terms of food, I want to eat TGI Friday beef steak and mash potato. Yummm!! I want to eat curry food. I want Mc Donald's French fries. It's been a month I never eat fries from Mc D already. Miss them so much.
(d) In terms of body and soul, I want to sleep now to gain back my energy but I can't cuz I'm in my office now. I want to exercise more (yoga, swim and jog more) so that I can prove to my mum that I can climb Mt Kinabalu safely. Mum don't allow me to climb Mt K because she's scared I will fall down the mountain. Haha.. nolah. she's worried that I will get hurt during the climb. =(
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Do you believe in a soul mates?
If in the sense of relationships, I hope that this kind of combination can last forever as soon as the soul starts intertwine and when both parties agree on sticking to each other. I mean affections here la. But I've seen many cases of couples breaking up. Sigh. So it's very hard to believe la.. But I wish, I just wish... this thing can happen to me.
~~Maybe it's because deep down everyone of us wants that sort of love. Love that lasts beyond the wrinkles on our skin~~Quoted from Jazzi
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What have you learned recently?
When I see this question my mind was blank. I think I didn't improve on anything in 2007. But I know what I should change though. Ever since I was in secondary school "I forgot..." had become my 'favourite' word. Had been forgetting to do a lot of things and missed a lot of things too. So stop being forgetful is my new year resolution. Hope I can change this bad habit. =( Cuz it's giving me and people around a lot of troubles. Feel really sorry for them.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What did you want to be when you were little?
I wanted to be an astronomer when I was 13 years old. Back then, I was really fascinated by galaxies cuz they look really nice with the twirls and spins images.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What are you today? (continue from previous question)My astronomer dream vanished when I heard that one has to be very physically fit to become an astronomer. So, after a few years I had an ambition-blank-period where I fickled here and there wanting to be a pharmacist, a volunteer in Cambodia, a nurse, a forest ranger... until I attended this really interesting chemistry lab in Form 4 taught by a very good teacher. I started to dream of working in lab. So, now here I am. A research officer, in a lab.
But, this work is gonna be temporary. And there are few choices for a Biotech science graduate from what I've heard and seen from people around me:
(1) Work as a lab tech in an industrial company or academic field (e.g. University labs)
(2) Study post grad (master/ phD) and work as a research officer in an industrial company or in academic field
(3) Study phD and become a lecturer
(4) If you're rich, become an entrepreneur and open a Biotech company
(5) Become a salesperson selling chemicals or science instruments
(6) Become a quality control executive in a food company
(7) Take up law courses and become a patent lawyer in Biotech
(8) If you dislike all of the above. Change field. Like some people, they applied to work in business or IT based company which I think is cool.
Don't ask me what is my choice after I finish current project. I don't know which to choose yet. Feel like pengsan when I think of going back to study post grad in a stressful research lab with all my hope depending on a pool of unpredictable biological cells. Sigh....
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Your favorite toy as a child?
Lego.
Although I was not really good in constructing the buildings, but I love Lego very much cuz we can have many Lego people standing here and there so that I can make a story from them. I played them with my brother. Love the helicopter lego my dad bought for us. It was really cool =D
Was a bit tomboy. But why not? Lego is cool! And I think some girls like Lego too =P
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
What are you doing this coming weekend?
Picnic!!! Yeay! Me and Keen are organising a picnic at Templer's park Kanching waterfall. Can't wait to go especially with a bunch of fun friends =) Hope this picnic can be successful.


No comments:
Post a Comment