Sunday, January 20, 2008

Tomorrow is Monday =(

Went to Taipan for brunch with CP. Saw this at one of the shophouse.


Nice graffiti! Good font and striking colour.

But when compared with some I googled just now. The above graffiti is just too normal.



+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If you ask me what is good about IT technology, I would say I can webcam with Heng everyday.

If you ask me what is bad about IT technology, I would say I can't find a freaking letter paper sold in the market!

Ok, I was just exaggerating. There are letter papers.

But there's only very few styles of letter paper in each shop. And of all the styles there's only one nice one. And not all shops have letter paper. Till now I only found letter paper in Popular bookshop and Living Cabin in Pyramid. Worse still, the plastic that was wrapping the letter papers in Living Cabin ones are seriously dusted, like it's been neglected for thousand years. But since the style was quite cool and I had no choice at all, I chose the dusted papers.

For those who are not sure what I'm talking about, the letter papers are something like these la:



Googled these letter papers. Hmm. Maybe next time if I can't find any letter paper in the market I will just print these out in A4 la. Haha.. But will waste a lot of printer ink. =P

Was flipping through the letter papers I bought and found this sentence in the letter paper:

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

This is not applicable to the society nowadays already especially in Malaysia. We girls should not simply smile at any guy stranger nowadays. Later kena culik how? Later kena rape how? I think it's really dangerous nowadays. It's better to prevent ourselves from giving wrong signals than sorry.

I think the world is going to get really dull and boring soon with unfriendly faces on the streets. But what to do? The security is so bad now we can't trust anyone especially those strangers walking by in those isolated tunnels...


I don't smile to strangers (especially guys) =P


++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Last week in lab I was singing Christmas song without myself noticing. Then Zhuang said "Are you kidding me?" I didn't know what she meant. Then only realized I was singing Christmas song. lol.

Yeah.. I celebrate Christmas plus and minus 2 months one. hehe. Really. I always sing Christmas songs 2 months before Christmas and 2 months after Christmas I still can't stop myself from singing Christmas song.


No comments: