Thursday, January 3, 2008

The power of school reopen

Arghh!!!

I was stuck in the jam for 1 hour and 15 minutes! Okay I admit I'm too used to waking up late since November because it was school holiday. Back then, the traffic was flowing.

Today the school reopen. So the traffic got back to its normal ter-sumbat condition. But my bioclock could not adapt to school reopen mood yet. I woke up late again today!! Went out at 7.45am, tersumbat at the Summit junction for almost 30 minutes and reached my office at 9am!!!! Stupid traffic police, block us for 30 minutes at the junction!! Stupid traffic!!

Ok, sorry. I shouldn't blame the traffic police and the traffic itself. It's my fault for not being able to leave for work early.

Tomorrow have to wake up at 6am and leave for work at 7am. Hopefully so early the traffic won't be that bad.

I really miss school holiday period. I miss the traffic back then. =(

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Heng called me just now =D

Happy =) Hope he can call me more often =P (Heng, you reading this? hehe)

Ok. Gonna start my gel-running. Wish me luck with the 50 bp DNA ladder. It didn't look good on the gel yesterday.


No comments: