I just realised that there's Alvin and Chipmunk in my MSN contact list.
Then, two days ago I saw an eagle got chased away by a flock of crows. That was the first time I saw so many crows all together. I think there were near hundred of them. They were flying in a circles chasing away the poor eagle. I hate crows. That's why I pity the eagle. =P
I hate crows very much because they can't chirp. They croak. Somemore whenever I look at their black feathers, it make me think of those scenes in scary movies.
Couldn't take the picture of the scene because they were flying (my camera cant take motion pictures) and they were too far from the ground. They appeared so tiny in the photo, I couldn't spot which one is the eagle from the photo.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Was crazily chasing Coffee Prince since the starting of 2008. Finally I finish watching this Korean drama.
It might not be as professional as Air City which I watched before Coffee Prince. But, Coffee Prince is more entertaining and funny. I could laugh my head off in every episode. My housemates can assure you this. lol.
This is a story quite similar to the Taiwanese comedy drama "Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu" by Ella from SHE. It's also very similar to the "She's the man" movie. It's about the girl pretending to be a guy so that she can work in the coffee shop to earn more money for her poor family.
I like this show because most parts in the drama are really close to reality when it comes to relationships, but at the same time they present it in a very harmony and funny way. Although there's some sad part la. But they neutralise the sad part with some funny parts making this drama not draggy to watch. =)
This is a story quite similar to the Taiwanese comedy drama "Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu" by Ella from SHE. It's also very similar to the "She's the man" movie. It's about the girl pretending to be a guy so that she can work in the coffee shop to earn more money for her poor family.
I like this show because most parts in the drama are really close to reality when it comes to relationships, but at the same time they present it in a very harmony and funny way. Although there's some sad part la. But they neutralise the sad part with some funny parts making this drama not draggy to watch. =)
When the girl went to further her studies at Italy to become a professional barista for 2 years and the guy waited for her in Korea I was crying hard although that part was supposed to be sweet and happy.


1 comment:
Interesting random thoughts.... :)
Post a Comment