Sunday, February 24, 2008

I gave my first time to Jay

Went to Jay Chow's concert at Stadium Merdeka yesterday with Zihui, HT and girlfriend, and HT gf's friend. It was the first concert I attend.






We reached there at around 5.30pm. The queue was still short, luckily.


Taken when we were waiting. Zihui and the very ugly me... (I look like a guy.. sob sob)
See the Malay girl behind us? She also come for Jay's concert. Geng.. I wonder she understand the songs.


Then around 6 something the gate was opened and the crowd started to inch towards the gate.



Some run into the stadium. We just walk slowly.

While waiting, we took pictures. hehe.. Coz really sien lo, have to wait from 6 something until 8 something le..


HT with the big hand








Took a very nice photo (I think it's nice) of the spotlight post while waiting.



And took another same one later at night.



The stadium was filled up quite fast.







The first fascinating thing I found about a concert was this:


The photo might not be of high quality but I hope you understand what I'm trying to say here. When all the spotlights were off, the stadium was converted into a sea with blue and red fluorescent lights. Very very beautiful!

When the spotlights turned off. I was like "Awww.. It's so beautiful!" At that moment I thought the sky turned upside down already, the lights were like stars in the sky.

Didn't manage to take the picture of Jay Chow cuz my seat was too far from the stage. But HT took quite a lot videos. Hehe.

Basically what Jay performed was:

1. piano (he very yeng lo when he compete with Yu hao from Nanquan mama piano to piano exactly like the movie, The secret). Both of them played very fast while synchronizing each other.

Heard that the piano is crystal piano. Couldn't see that that night cuz it was too far. It's so clear from the picture here that the piano is transparent!


2. drum (very yeng also)



3. breakdance!! He did the Y shape head down style le.

Something like this..

4. Michael Jackson zombie dance.

5. Che ling 扯铃.

He throw the 铃 very high and caught it on the line le. So geng!


6. Play guzheng (Chinese zither) 古筝.

Somemore play until very fast.


7. And play guitar

He's yeng la when he play piano. That's my main purpose going to his concert. I'm so glad he replay the scene when he compete piano with Yu Hao.

Give extra points to him for this concert because he's got a flu but he still perform on the concert. Thumbs up for him!

After the concert, on our way back, KL streets are heavily jam and full of people walking at the pedestrian. Very riuh rendah.



**And these photos concluded that my Sony Ericsson K510i camera is pretty good during daytime (at least still can see my pimples.. hahahaa) but sucks at night. haha..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

//See the Malay girl behind us? She also come for Jay's concert. Geng.. I wonder she understand the songs.

don't be so oblivious,don't you know that some malay and indians in malaysia can converse in chinese.They even went to chinese school.

yinkheay said...

Yea.. I have Malay and Indian friends who can speak great Mandarin. And I really respect them for that. Didn't mean to be mean. I was actually surprised to see Jay having non-Chinese fans. =)

Anonymous said...

n i didn't mean to sound so serious also~
it was nice of you to reply to my comment.
keep posting ^^