I witnessed an accident this morning. It's the first car accident that happens so close to me. I was at Persiaran Kewajipan from Summit to Sunway before turning right to Kesas there. I always follow the right lane and signal left to notify people behind me that I'm going straight instead of turning right.
So as usual, today I follow the right lane and stopped behind a Satria waiting for the light to turn green. When the light turned green, the Satria didn't signal to the left even though he wanted to go straight. He was unlucky that day when the Saga (if not mistaken) on his left wanted to turn right to Kesas Highway and that car also didn't signal right. Eventually the Satria banged onto the driver car door there and both the cars stopped still there.
Luckily I wasn't stepping really hard on my pedal otherwise I might have bang into Satria's butt. So, I signalled to the right and waited for cars from the next lane to let me pass. That two cars then drove towards Kesas and parked at the side to have their discussion.
I think both of them are wrong la cuz both of them didn't signal. Furthermore, following left lane when one wants to turn right to another junction is so wrong. So I guess the Saga made more mistake than the Satria. But Satria was the one who sped up and bang Saga wor. What do you think?
So as usual, today I follow the right lane and stopped behind a Satria waiting for the light to turn green. When the light turned green, the Satria didn't signal to the left even though he wanted to go straight. He was unlucky that day when the Saga (if not mistaken) on his left wanted to turn right to Kesas Highway and that car also didn't signal right. Eventually the Satria banged onto the driver car door there and both the cars stopped still there.
Luckily I wasn't stepping really hard on my pedal otherwise I might have bang into Satria's butt. So, I signalled to the right and waited for cars from the next lane to let me pass. That two cars then drove towards Kesas and parked at the side to have their discussion.
I think both of them are wrong la cuz both of them didn't signal. Furthermore, following left lane when one wants to turn right to another junction is so wrong. So I guess the Saga made more mistake than the Satria. But Satria was the one who sped up and bang Saga wor. What do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment