It's first day of Chinese New Year today! Gong Hey Fatt Choy! (I need that, very moneyless now)
What I'm going to do today is to collect AngPows. lol. After breakfast I'm going over to grandma's place with my family, have lunch and collect AngPows. Then visit my aunt's house to collect AngPow also. hehe.. Hopefully in the afternoon I can get home and have a good nap =P. And watch some CNY movies while munching on the cookies and chocolates.
Yesterday was very tiring. Had some last minute spring cleaning. We tried to clean everything in one day.
We went to grandma's house for a family reunion lunch. Played with pinky, helped grandma prepare lunch. Somemore have to squeeze here and there in the house like I was in a Pasar Malam because everyone is in the house (almost everyone la). So I was already tired after the lunch. lol.. Then came back and started changing curtains, wiped clean the couch, washed the stairs, mopped the floor and tidied up everything especially in the living room.
It was tiring.
p/s: Finally there's babies to play with during CNY d. lol. She's my dad's bro's daughter. Just 2 years old. Very chubby. Dunno why she likes to scream for no apparent reason. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment