WHO IS KELLY?
Was google-ing for Kelly Tan E Li this morning. I'm really curious lo. But found nothing.
Just in case if you dunno what I'm talking about. It's at LDP Kelana Seafood there (direction is from Kelana Jaya LRT station towards Western Digital), look at the right beside the road. You'll see a very big advertisement board, white colour one with a guy with suit standing there holding a box with a ring. Beside the guy's picture there's a heart-melting sentence "Kelly Tan E Li, will you marry me?"

Wanted to take the picture when I'm driving home today (Yesterday was too patgua looking at the ad. keke) But just found a blog showing the picture of the ad. So here it is.
Awwww!! So sweet! And how creative this guy is. lol..
But I wonder how much it cost to rent such a big advertisement board lo. Sure very expensive.
I personally hope this is a proposal, hope it's not just an advertisement by some jewelry shop. Because it's soooo sweet!! =) Somemore it's Valentine's day today. So I guess this is more like a proposal than a commercial advertisement because if it's a commercial advertisement this ad will surely come out way before Valentine's day to attract customer. Right?
Told Heng about this ad thing this morning. He lamed "What if the girl dun understand English?" haha..
LinFoong you gotta come read this. Haha. This one beat your proposal idea la. =P Simple but LOUD. lol
p/s: Drive save when you passing by this ad yea. haha..
Was google-ing for Kelly Tan E Li this morning. I'm really curious lo. But found nothing.
Just in case if you dunno what I'm talking about. It's at LDP Kelana Seafood there (direction is from Kelana Jaya LRT station towards Western Digital), look at the right beside the road. You'll see a very big advertisement board, white colour one with a guy with suit standing there holding a box with a ring. Beside the guy's picture there's a heart-melting sentence "Kelly Tan E Li, will you marry me?"
Wanted to take the picture when I'm driving home today (Yesterday was too patgua looking at the ad. keke) But just found a blog showing the picture of the ad. So here it is.
Awwww!! So sweet! And how creative this guy is. lol..
But I wonder how much it cost to rent such a big advertisement board lo. Sure very expensive.
I personally hope this is a proposal, hope it's not just an advertisement by some jewelry shop. Because it's soooo sweet!! =) Somemore it's Valentine's day today. So I guess this is more like a proposal than a commercial advertisement because if it's a commercial advertisement this ad will surely come out way before Valentine's day to attract customer. Right?
Told Heng about this ad thing this morning. He lamed "What if the girl dun understand English?" haha..
LinFoong you gotta come read this. Haha. This one beat your proposal idea la. =P Simple but LOUD. lol

4 comments:
Haha how sweet.
I think it's a proposal as i saw one previously (it had been 'advertised' at bus stop - a guy saying I love you happy birthday to a gal).
Hope u have a sweet valentine's day.
I think it's good to have a special idea for proposal. I wrote some Opinion in my post about this proposal as well,
Beside, I tagged you in my opinion's post as well
Something different to read in this year valentine day. Not so boring la.
You know the fire spread everywhere and a lot of people also talk about it online.
I also blog about it, check out the Kelly Tan Story:
http://jokes.stevenwongblog.com/picture/kelly-tan-e-li-will-you-marry-me/
Regards,
Steven Wong
hahaha haey...
i dunoh le, i think if a guy were to do that to me i will probably run and hide!
no joke!
Post a Comment