I like to curi-curi take pictures of Heng when I'm chatting with him on MSN using webcam. Hehe. After few months I got a collection of his pictures already. And since he looks so handsome in almost all the pictures, I hereby presenting to all readers my very handsome boyfriend =P

How can his eyes be so dreamy one.. Hehe.. melting liao..
And I like his thick thick hair. hehehe... Like Harry Potter..
Previously I think he looks like Micky when he takes off his glasses right.. Now I think he looks like Bae Yong Jun when he wear his glasses.
Haha.. I'm too obsessed already.
++++++++++++++++++++
I know Valentine's day already passed. But I just wanna show you guys a very very romantic birthday present suggested by Kim Chong Min (a Korean celebrity) in the Love Letter New Year 2006 show.
No need to see in front one. Just watch 3:18-5:39 minutes, his suggestion was filmed within these 1 and half minutes. I think this is by far the most cost-effective and most romantic present I've seen. Every time I watch this part I feel butterflies in my stomach although the present is not for me. haha..
For those who dun understand both Chinese and Korean, the MC gave this challenge to the quests that if the boyfriend is a celebrity and is very busy, how can he celebrate his girlfriend's birthday or give her birthday present in 10 minutes?
Kim Chong Min's idea is:
The guy booked a CD rack in a shop on the girl's birthday. Then, after that he brings the girl to the shop and tell her that CD is very popular and selling off very fast. Then, he buys the CD and gave her. Then he went back to work. Then on the way back, the girl listen to the CD he gave her. The CD crop out and combine all songs with the word saranghaeyo (meaning "I love you" in Korean). Then the girl very curious. So, she takes out the album booklet. All 20 songs are "saranghae", and there's the guy's face and a note at the side:
My dear, I took 3 sleepless nights to prepare this CD. I want to collect all "saranghae" in the world for you. But even though I manage to put all "saranghae" into this CD, I could not put my heart which is loving you greatly here.
I love you and Happy birthday.
OMG. The efforts to compose the songs into one CD plus printing the booklet out are really touching.
To some people who think I'm too materialistic after reading my post about the Kelly Tan proposal, something small and cheap like this can already touch me la. Dun need to use few ten thousands of money one.
No need to see in front one. Just watch 3:18-5:39 minutes, his suggestion was filmed within these 1 and half minutes. I think this is by far the most cost-effective and most romantic present I've seen. Every time I watch this part I feel butterflies in my stomach although the present is not for me. haha..
For those who dun understand both Chinese and Korean, the MC gave this challenge to the quests that if the boyfriend is a celebrity and is very busy, how can he celebrate his girlfriend's birthday or give her birthday present in 10 minutes?
Kim Chong Min's idea is:
The guy booked a CD rack in a shop on the girl's birthday. Then, after that he brings the girl to the shop and tell her that CD is very popular and selling off very fast. Then, he buys the CD and gave her. Then he went back to work. Then on the way back, the girl listen to the CD he gave her. The CD crop out and combine all songs with the word saranghaeyo (meaning "I love you" in Korean). Then the girl very curious. So, she takes out the album booklet. All 20 songs are "saranghae", and there's the guy's face and a note at the side:
My dear, I took 3 sleepless nights to prepare this CD. I want to collect all "saranghae" in the world for you. But even though I manage to put all "saranghae" into this CD, I could not put my heart which is loving you greatly here.
I love you and Happy birthday.
OMG. The efforts to compose the songs into one CD plus printing the booklet out are really touching.
To some people who think I'm too materialistic after reading my post about the Kelly Tan proposal, something small and cheap like this can already touch me la. Dun need to use few ten thousands of money one.

No comments:
Post a Comment