Wow. Wow. Wow.
After I posted up the patgua gossip about the guy who proposed to Kelly Tan. Immediately there's a surge in visitor count. Before I posted up the gossip my visitor count was around 40 yesterday then at night I checked it reached 250 already!

That was hilarious! It seems everyone is as patgua as me. hehehe... Not bad not bad.
Dun get me wrong. I didn't mean to get attention by putting up this gossip. I just wanted to share. But few minutes after posting up, the visitor surge shocked me. lol. Then after that I started to count the visitor count. keke... Then later on I started to feel over-whelmed by the high visitor count yesterday and totally forgot about my main point of posting this up -- To share this gossip.
Until this morning, I heard from hitz dot fm Junior and Rudy that the Star today said a guy spent RM40,000 on a billboard and RM14,000 on a ring to propose to a girl. My patgua-ness came back to me. Went to the Star online to check for the news and found this!
Oh my God! The proposal is real! The guy is actually working in an advertisement firm. No wonder la.
After I posted up the patgua gossip about the guy who proposed to Kelly Tan. Immediately there's a surge in visitor count. Before I posted up the gossip my visitor count was around 40 yesterday then at night I checked it reached 250 already!
That was hilarious! It seems everyone is as patgua as me. hehehe... Not bad not bad.
Dun get me wrong. I didn't mean to get attention by putting up this gossip. I just wanted to share. But few minutes after posting up, the visitor surge shocked me. lol. Then after that I started to count the visitor count. keke... Then later on I started to feel over-whelmed by the high visitor count yesterday and totally forgot about my main point of posting this up -- To share this gossip.
Until this morning, I heard from hitz dot fm Junior and Rudy that the Star today said a guy spent RM40,000 on a billboard and RM14,000 on a ring to propose to a girl. My patgua-ness came back to me. Went to the Star online to check for the news and found this!
Oh my God! The proposal is real! The guy is actually working in an advertisement firm. No wonder la.
I still wanna say the same thing. It's soooo SWEET!! 
But this is not my dream proposal though. I hope my boyfriend proposes to me face to face one =P hehe.. I think face to face is more sincere. Then it will add more marks to the proposal if he adds a bit of effects like fireworks or lightings or decorations. Keke.. Heng, note this down yea. hahaha...
Mmmm... [Still day dreaming]
[Still day dreaming]
[Still day-dreaming]
Wake me up!!

2 comments:
tel u some 'secret'. the guys is vin's fren's fren, and his dad doin the billboard one... :P
wah.. vinc so many fren's fren or frens who are outstanding yea. Last time Daniel Tan then this time billboard. hehe...
Post a Comment