Hitz dot fm Junior and Rudy are witty. lol. They name today (Valentine's day) as Single Awareness day. They say this is the day when you see things decorated in heart shape everywhere in the streets. One funny example they gave is: If you're single. Today when you go to a mamak and the nasi lemak is arranged in heart shape. Awww.. How sad.
But mamak won't have their nasi lemak arranged in heart shape gua. lol...
This is not entirely wrong though.
I remember several years ago when I was studying in Sunway. I went to a romantic restaurant in the Sunway College School of Hospitality and Tourism with my A levels girls during Valentine's day. It was a big group. 10 of us!! Basically all the plates they served were decorated with heart shape using chocolate cream. And there are two candles and a rose on our table. Haha. Imagine two candles and a rose at the middle of a big round table that can fit 10 person!! Funny right?
But mamak won't have their nasi lemak arranged in heart shape gua. lol...
This is not entirely wrong though.
I remember several years ago when I was studying in Sunway. I went to a romantic restaurant in the Sunway College School of Hospitality and Tourism with my A levels girls during Valentine's day. It was a big group. 10 of us!! Basically all the plates they served were decorated with heart shape using chocolate cream. And there are two candles and a rose on our table. Haha. Imagine two candles and a rose at the middle of a big round table that can fit 10 person!! Funny right?
Was looking for nice Valentine's day images to make this post less dull.
Then I found this. Looks so cute la the desserts!
Then I found this. Looks so cute la the desserts!
We purposely planned to celebrate our Valentine's day in the restaurant one. Debra said wanna make as much noise we could in the romantic environment when couples were dining there. haha =D And yes! We did make a lot of noise. Muahaha.. I think the couples there wanted to throw the plates at us already. haha.. Those were the times. Miss those crazy times and Debra's crazy ideas. lol.
And last year's Valentine's day was also crazily celebrated with the Charlieans monkeys. Hehe.. Was fundraising for charity by selling roses on that day. I remember everyone had really hard time (sleepless nights) juggling between studies and rose-wrappings before the V-day. The V-day we call it.
That was when we started to research on how to make a bouquet of 6 roses plus a bear worth about RM60 (considered cheap already). Easy. Stuff in a lot of small flowers and leaves in between the roses and put many layers of wrapping papers. Tada! A big bouquet of 6 roses! Cheap cost and can sell at high price. Ngiak ngiak ngiak.
And last year's Valentine's day was also crazily celebrated with the Charlieans monkeys. Hehe.. Was fundraising for charity by selling roses on that day. I remember everyone had really hard time (sleepless nights) juggling between studies and rose-wrappings before the V-day. The V-day we call it.
That was when we started to research on how to make a bouquet of 6 roses plus a bear worth about RM60 (considered cheap already). Easy. Stuff in a lot of small flowers and leaves in between the roses and put many layers of wrapping papers. Tada! A big bouquet of 6 roses! Cheap cost and can sell at high price. Ngiak ngiak ngiak.
If you know what I mean (of course this one is taken from some flower selling website one la)
If you know how much we bought the rose (of course not wrapped one) from Petaling street you might not want to buy any bouquets during Valentine's day already. keke.. But if you really like the wrappings, why not buying one? It's an art to make 6 roses look likes a basket of hundred roses. kakaka..
Oh by the way. Since I'm not gonna buy roses, I'm gonna shun bian help advertise for Raleigh a bit la (since I'm already talking about V-day). Go buy roses from them coz they wanna fundraise for expedition in Sabah for 3 months improving the rural area of Sabah. Very cheap lo. 6 stalks rose bouquet plus 2 hearts only RM40. Quite a good bargain huh. I remember we sold around RM60 for 6 stalks rose bouquet and a bear (or two bears? Dun remember).
Here's the price list I took from RIKL blog. hehe..

Anyone wanna buy flower last minute?
Oh by the way. Since I'm not gonna buy roses, I'm gonna shun bian help advertise for Raleigh a bit la (since I'm already talking about V-day). Go buy roses from them coz they wanna fundraise for expedition in Sabah for 3 months improving the rural area of Sabah. Very cheap lo. 6 stalks rose bouquet plus 2 hearts only RM40. Quite a good bargain huh. I remember we sold around RM60 for 6 stalks rose bouquet and a bear (or two bears? Dun remember).
Here's the price list I took from RIKL blog. hehe..
Anyone wanna buy flower last minute?
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
According to bro, having an LDR (long distance relationship) means single but not available. Didi, welcome to my world. Muahaha. What a saying. Single, but not available. Bro say he is always alone like a single. Sound so sad. He misses his girlfriend.
LDR is like this. It is a commitment. Compared with normal relationship (NR), the commitment is the same but the schedule is not as tight. This is something like on-campus learning (tight schedule) and distance learning (not tight schedule). Same theory learned, but how the classes are held is different. lol.
Dun pity me, especially those with NR. I had a happy chat with Heng just now. With webcam summore. hehe. I'm satisfied already. =D
LDR is like this. It is a commitment. Compared with normal relationship (NR), the commitment is the same but the schedule is not as tight. This is something like on-campus learning (tight schedule) and distance learning (not tight schedule). Same theory learned, but how the classes are held is different. lol.
Dun pity me, especially those with NR. I had a happy chat with Heng just now. With webcam summore. hehe. I'm satisfied already. =D
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Just remember today's Yumin's birthday. Last year they celebrate at her house when they were rose-wrapping. =( I was locked in hostel. Aiya. Why I keep repeating this nightmare ah? haha...
Happy Birthday Yumin. Nah.. This is your birthday present. Hehe..
Happy Birthday Yumin. Nah.. This is your birthday present. Hehe..

No comments:
Post a Comment