Today went to Time Square and Low Yat with JC and didi. Saw a very huge Lion Dance Lion deco at the center of the mall. It's really cool. I took the picture with my handphone. But just realised that I din bring the cable with me. I left it at USJ. Same thing to my camera cable too. Kekdao... Which means every photo I take before and during the CNY can only be uploaded after CNY.
But I think nothing much to upload also la. Coz my hometown (Kota Tinggi) is a Malay place coz it's dominated by Malays. So during CNY the town won't be very happening one la. So actually really nothing (relating to CNY) to take picture.
What I'm looking forward towards this holiday is that finally I can be home for after 5 months. And I miss the family moment (with complete family members-mama, papa and didi) which I had long missed. And I miss pinky! And grandma! Morrie is right. When Mitch asked him what he would do if he has 24 healthy hours to live. Morrie said he would eat a good breakfast, watch the birds and trees outside his house, meet up with some close friends and talk a while.. dun remember what he wanted to do after that.. then at night he will just go to sleep in his own bed. So, what he wanted was a simple life just like what he had when he was healthy.
So, I feel the same now. What I really missed after working in KL is that serene lifestyle in my small hometown and some warm moments with my family back when I was waiting for job offer at hometown. In the morning, I wake up and go for breakfast with parents. Then go to the market with mum. Then visit grandma with parents and had some talk with her or watch tv at her place =P. At her house I get to play with Pinky or bathe Pinky. Then get home and prepare lunch with mum. Then have lunch and have a girl talk with mum. Then online a bit or bake some cakes. Then have dinner (sometimes take nap and oversleep and din get to help out with the dinner preparation.. hehe). Then watch tv or help parents out with tuition and played with the kids there.. (hehe... miss the kids already). Then online a bit to chat with Heng. Then do yoga with mum. Then sleep.
Ahhh... Heavenly. =)
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
As I said in the chat box, swimming instructor is cool. When I woke up today I felt shoulder and arm pain but no leg pain. So I was very happy that at least my leg is cool. I thought to myself that my legs can finally tahan lasak already. I'm ok with arm pain though coz I really want to shape my arm a bit. I duwan flabby arms, I want some muscles.
But after went out with JC and didi, my legs started to feel pain. And the more I walk, the more pain my legs are. =( Not tahan lasak at all. Summore tomorrow I have to drive back hometown. Now that I got leg sore and bro is still recovering from his injury. Although the injury is quite minor, he said he'd feel his knee skin tensed up when he bend his leg.
So, to my stupid legs: Please recover fast! I'm gonna der-rive tomorrow!
keke.. happy homecoming =P
But after went out with JC and didi, my legs started to feel pain. And the more I walk, the more pain my legs are. =( Not tahan lasak at all. Summore tomorrow I have to drive back hometown. Now that I got leg sore and bro is still recovering from his injury. Although the injury is quite minor, he said he'd feel his knee skin tensed up when he bend his leg.
So, to my stupid legs: Please recover fast! I'm gonna der-rive tomorrow!
keke.. happy homecoming =P

No comments:
Post a Comment