Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Violation of internet

The coming days of the week are gonna be a blast!

Thursday: Yamcha with Charlieans. Yoohoo! Long time din see them already except Keen whom I just went waterfall with last month.

Friday: Life saving lessons. More practice on sideway swimming, extend/chin towing.

Saturday: Chemistry and Jay Chow's concert

Sunday: Might go shopping with CP and then life saving lessons again. More practice on cross-chest towing.

So for this week, practically saying, I only left tonight to have time to myself. Guess I'm gonna stay offline and off my pc to straighten my life a bit. Got quite a lot of things (which I had been delaying) to do -- Laundry, clean up my room, decorate notice board on the room wall and prepare Chemistry. Have to do all these in one night. OMG.


+++++++++++++++++++++++++++


Protect yourself and your family from internet!


Just read about this
page when I was surfing. It indeed is quite true in some cases. Imagine exposing every detail of your personal life in social networking sites like Friendster/ Myspace/ Facebook and personal blogs. I've realized this problem just 2 months ago. And realizing the possibilities of having my photos being modified using Photoshop and use them for bad purposes, I started to put resized pictures or shrink the photos before I post them onto my blog (to make sure the photo pixel is small).



Wah! Sexy. Get what I mean? This is called the violation of internet.


Another example is that there's one boy from China who got his picture posted up. Because he's chubby and looks very funny and nerdy-like, people use his photo to modify him into Superman, Spiderman, Doraemon etc. Eventually the father of this boy carry this issue to the court. I'm not sure whether he won the case or not. For more info visit this site.


This is what elders always say about us, bloggers, always putting pictures on our blogs: "Imagine seeing a photo with your face but the body is definitely not yours in some 18sx websites". Undeniably, this is a big disadvantage of blogging. But the chances of people taking my face for 18sx kind of purpose are small la.. coz my face is too far from those seducing face of those girls. I'm dark and have flat nose with one big and one small eyes, and untidy eyebrows. Totally like a kampung girl.. And definitely not seductive. kakaka...


Suddenly, I remember someone told me about possible occurrence of kidnap and rape cases due to chatting online. Then so ngam today's STAR newspaper talked about studies on sex offenders who approach innocent and curious youngsters in US. These youngsters are normally 13-15 years old. The sex hunters normally approach these youngsters by instant messaging like MSN, email and chat rooms. They normally target those kids who are over-friendly to strangers on internet. These hunters will make the victims fall in love with them and eventually give way to have sex with them.


So, I guess this explains the scenario.
If you dun talk to strangers on MSN/email/chat rooms and most importantly dun fall in love with these instant messaging strangers you should be pretty safe from sex offenders. It would be even better if you dun put your MSN email on Friendster. Then those sex offenders cannot approach you. And eventually you won't get hurt. I don't put my MSN email on Friendster/Facebook one... I dun like stalkers. Haha... I mean real stranger stalkers la. Not those whom I know who dun have my MSN email yet.


++++++++++++++++++++++


Sigh. Have to pay the rest of the life saving fees which is RM250!! I'm already broke le.. Dun have money to pay la..

Still waiting for the salary.


God, please throw me some notes from the sky. Just five pieces of RM50 can already. Thank you.


No comments: