Tuition and life saving course got me running from Subang to OUG and back. Friday, Saturday, Sunday have to go there for these two things. The toll fees are killing me. Gonna find another route to go OUG. Kesas is too expensive. Maybe NPE?
Life saving course is starting to be interesting. Learned two styles of saving victims: chin towing and cross-chest towing. Gonna start practice today with my life saving partner. Can't wait to learn the techniques =) It looks cool! Just like 2-3 years ago when I was admiring people doing the same thing. =)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I'm watching this Korean drama called Time Between Dog and Wolf. Although the name a bit weird la but this show is a real touching police and gangster story. Whenever watch until the guy grieving about his mum's death I will cry non-stop. Same to the regret of the gangster dad who didn't get to play the role of a good daddy. Cannot control from crying when it comes to family love. Sigh... Sob sob.
Previously thought this show is some stupid movie (coz the name sounds stupid. haha) so I didn't even bother to ask who cast in this show. Didn't know it is such a good show until I saw the trailer in the TV. When I first saw the trailer showing the manly Lee Jun-Ki (He always looks girlish in dramas. hehe) I told myself I'm not gonna miss this show.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Busy and stressful time was finally neutralized by a lousang party last night with my girls. Had a really nice lousang contributed by WY, red wine by Vincent and some tidbits by KerSin and Yong.

Lousang-ing

Preparing for lousang

Everyone =D

The girls

Drinking red wine =)

Vincent and Hin Kian
We went to yamcha plus watch Arsenal VS MU at a mamak in Taipan at around 1am. I cannot fix my eyes on the TV watching the people running around lo. Would keep glancing away from the screen. I have no patience waiting for them to goal. hehe.. Luckily MU goal twice in short while. We went back after they got second goal. Luckily this game was fast, otherwise I would had fallen asleep. lol.
It was a very tiring day. But craziness for once in a while is worthwhile =)
Lousang-ing
Preparing for lousang
Everyone =D
The girls
Drinking red wine =)
Vincent and Hin Kian
We went to yamcha plus watch Arsenal VS MU at a mamak in Taipan at around 1am. I cannot fix my eyes on the TV watching the people running around lo. Would keep glancing away from the screen. I have no patience waiting for them to goal. hehe.. Luckily MU goal twice in short while. We went back after they got second goal. Luckily this game was fast, otherwise I would had fallen asleep. lol.
It was a very tiring day. But craziness for once in a while is worthwhile =)

2 comments:
tipbits by Ker Sin & Yong :p
oh.. ok.. will update that =P
Post a Comment