Chinese New Year is still not over yet but I had already used up all my Angpow money to petrol, groceries and food. OMG OMG OMG. I'm counting the days to receive my February salary and the parking claim.
++++++++++++++++++++++
Very emo last night after having a chat with Heng. We din argue la. I was just very sad that almost everyone around me (especially elders) who know that I'm having LDR (long distance relationship) with Heng keep predicting that in the future we will break up because of the distance. And some are skeptical towards Heng, saying he's not serious.
I know they are concerned and they worry that I will got hurt. But sometimes I just hope everyone can just wish us the best instead of asking me "Are you sure it's gonna work?" Seriously. I dunno la. But we are working it out. Some even ask me drop it.

Positive mental support. That's the only thing I need now.
After chatting with Heng I went to sleep. But, lying there, my tears kept dropping.

After being questioned about my relationship for so many times, I wish I can grab Heng and complain to him and then he will console and sayang me. He did console and sayang me in MSN. It was warm. But, I think last night my emo level was too high the console over MSN was not enough. I so wanna hug him.
So there I cried. Hopelessly like a kid.

I wrote a 3 pages rant in my diary, crying really hard at the same time last night. Felt better writing them out.
My goodness. My eyes are wet again. I gotta stop here before I cry again. Yor... Why these few days I so emo one ah?
So you think LDR is easy? HA-HA. (I mean parents/ elderly pressure here)
p/s: Dun worry. I'm ok. Just some grumblings. hehe...
p/p/s: Thanks mum for always being supportive of my relationship =) Summore very protect Heng also. Keke.. Give you a big hug for this if you reading this. =D
I know they are concerned and they worry that I will got hurt. But sometimes I just hope everyone can just wish us the best instead of asking me "Are you sure it's gonna work?" Seriously. I dunno la. But we are working it out. Some even ask me drop it.
Positive mental support. That's the only thing I need now.
After chatting with Heng I went to sleep. But, lying there, my tears kept dropping.
After being questioned about my relationship for so many times, I wish I can grab Heng and complain to him and then he will console and sayang me. He did console and sayang me in MSN. It was warm. But, I think last night my emo level was too high the console over MSN was not enough. I so wanna hug him.
So there I cried. Hopelessly like a kid.
I wrote a 3 pages rant in my diary, crying really hard at the same time last night. Felt better writing them out.
My goodness. My eyes are wet again. I gotta stop here before I cry again. Yor... Why these few days I so emo one ah?
So you think LDR is easy? HA-HA. (I mean parents/ elderly pressure here)
p/s: Dun worry. I'm ok. Just some grumblings. hehe...
p/p/s: Thanks mum for always being supportive of my relationship =) Summore very protect Heng also. Keke.. Give you a big hug for this if you reading this. =D

2 comments:
PMS'ing does contribute to one's emo-ness. Are you on?
lol. No wor.. dunno why always emo when my PMS is not on. haha...
Post a Comment