Just bought 萧闳仁 (Hsiao-Hung Jen)'s album yesterday for Audrey by accident.

I said it's bought by accident because she didn't want this CD actually but since I'd bought it already she just buy it from me anyway. But I think she is not really enthusiastic about his songs coz she lend it to me right after she paid me the money and let me listen first. Or maybe she knows I'm curious about his album. Hehe...
He got two songs played quite frequently in radio stations: 看快落去 (pronounced in Hokkien) and 王保钏苦守寒窑十八年. [forgive me for not being able to translate this coz I dun understand the titles either] Both these songs are Mandarin and Taiwan language mix. Pretty special. That's why I admire him. Admire his gut and talent (Just like how I admire Jay's talent and gut in making weird songs). And then when I played the CD until the 8th song called 连贝多芬都想告诉你 (Translate: Even Beethoven also wants to tell you). I was emotionally attracted by the prelude piano part and the emotional chorus part. =)
I said it's bought by accident because she didn't want this CD actually but since I'd bought it already she just buy it from me anyway. But I think she is not really enthusiastic about his songs coz she lend it to me right after she paid me the money and let me listen first. Or maybe she knows I'm curious about his album. Hehe...
He got two songs played quite frequently in radio stations: 看快落去 (pronounced in Hokkien) and 王保钏苦守寒窑十八年. [forgive me for not being able to translate this coz I dun understand the titles either] Both these songs are Mandarin and Taiwan language mix. Pretty special. That's why I admire him. Admire his gut and talent (Just like how I admire Jay's talent and gut in making weird songs). And then when I played the CD until the 8th song called 连贝多芬都想告诉你 (Translate: Even Beethoven also wants to tell you). I was emotionally attracted by the prelude piano part and the emotional chorus part. =)
p/s: I wonder whether this singer has English name for easy recognition.

No comments:
Post a Comment