Met up with Yun Ying just now. =D The last time we met was more than one year ago. We din get to see each other after we completed our honours projects in Monash. So happy to see her just now. =) Surprisingly she's still the Yun Ying I know after one year working in Singapore. keke.. I was expecting some changes in the Mandarin slang. But, nope, her Mandarin is still very Malaysian. And still very Yun Ying. =P
We wanted to take picture just now but forgot. When I went to take the car only remember we still not yet take picture. lol. Nevermind. Will take picture with her when I go to the Marathon with her in December =)
---------
I'm trying hard to live my life. Hope you are too. =)

1 comment:
heay..you also mantaining your heay style though already working for one year..keep it up.. 要“出于泥而不染" :p
live life to your fullest.stay happy and cheerful always. looking forward for our next meet-up in Singapore. :)
Post a Comment