Desserts!~~
I had a lot of desserts lately out of no reason. Maybe desserts can make me feel happy. Indeed they did! =)

Chocolate mousse cake from RT Pastry in SS15 (RM5 per slice)
I always have the urge to buy this when I go to buy buns in the pastry. It is never a waste to spend RM5 for this yummy cake. =) Highly recommended for choco-lover like me. =P

We call this "Mat tou yao" (in Cantonese) because it has all sorts of thing in a bowl of brown syrup... (oops forgot to take the picture of the brown syrup). I got it near my workplace in Glenmarie.

Jelly, agar, red beans, sweet potato, lotus seeds, white fungus, palm seed, sago, longan combo for RM3 only!

Passed by Big Apple when we celebrated my supervisor's birthday in Subang Parade.

I got myself this mess. lol.. It's called "The Alien". RM2.20 per piece.
Double thumbs up for choco-lover. Especially if you are looking for chocolate fillings that will flow into your mouth with just one bite. But be prepared to get really messy. Unless you use fork and spoon to eat which defeat the purpose of the choco-flowing moment. =P
No wonder this donut is highly recommended when I searched Google about Big Apple.
----------------------
Enough of foods.
Have a look at my car new wound. Sigh.. Did wrong estimation again. Have to waste money to repair again.

The bumper in front lost its support and stuck out . Obviously.

The truth lies within. Two screws inside that support the bumper were broken and the steel that homes the screws was bent.
I had a lot of desserts lately out of no reason. Maybe desserts can make me feel happy. Indeed they did! =)
Chocolate mousse cake from RT Pastry in SS15 (RM5 per slice)
I always have the urge to buy this when I go to buy buns in the pastry. It is never a waste to spend RM5 for this yummy cake. =) Highly recommended for choco-lover like me. =P
We call this "Mat tou yao" (in Cantonese) because it has all sorts of thing in a bowl of brown syrup... (oops forgot to take the picture of the brown syrup). I got it near my workplace in Glenmarie.
Jelly, agar, red beans, sweet potato, lotus seeds, white fungus, palm seed, sago, longan combo for RM3 only!
Passed by Big Apple when we celebrated my supervisor's birthday in Subang Parade.
I got myself this mess. lol.. It's called "The Alien". RM2.20 per piece.
Double thumbs up for choco-lover. Especially if you are looking for chocolate fillings that will flow into your mouth with just one bite. But be prepared to get really messy. Unless you use fork and spoon to eat which defeat the purpose of the choco-flowing moment. =P
No wonder this donut is highly recommended when I searched Google about Big Apple.
----------------------
Enough of foods.
Have a look at my car new wound. Sigh.. Did wrong estimation again. Have to waste money to repair again.
The bumper in front lost its support and stuck out . Obviously.
The truth lies within. Two screws inside that support the bumper were broken and the steel that homes the screws was bent.

No comments:
Post a Comment