Saturday, September 13, 2008

I am sitting in front of the PC typing...

I'm very down today. I had my heart torn for him last night. I guess I hurt him. I didn't meant to hurt him. I was hoping that it could be a negative motivation for him after so many unsuccessful positive motivations I've made. I guess it did not motivate him from his response last night. It hurt him instead. So, I was torn coz I feel useless, being really useless in encouraging him. And at the same time am angry with him giving up himself.

Sigh. Sometimes, some negative emotions deep down, you need to fix it yourself. Nobody can mend it. Because it needs your determinations. I hope you can slowly fix it.

----------------------

Am at my aunt's house for mooncake festival coz I heard my brother will be coming to her house too. But, when I'm already here to stay for the weekend only he told me he is only coming for Sunday dinner. I was like..



Plus, Zhuang is out to a friend's birthday party. Left Mei who is supposed to study for her PMR. Sigh, should have stayed at home and accompany Audrey and go shopping with her. Feel sorry for her, just like I felt sorry for CP two weekends ago.

Anyway, I'm really glad that me and bro is getting closer compared with last time when we were like total strangers ever since I came here to further my studies. I'm appreciating every bit of the moments. =)

-----------------------

Received an email from Nuffnang two weeks ago for a confirmation for a CPM advertisement (the Guiness ad which is showing now). Yeay! Finally! After waiting for so long. =P CPM means the pay is depending on the number of visitor per day I have in my blog.

Sigh. Too bad, my blog visitor count is not high enough to get me fruitful earnings.
But nevermind. I was surprised when a second email from Nuffnang asking for a confirmation for another CPM advertisement (this time Tiger. Another alcohol pula?). Am so excited coz at least the advertisement in my blog won't sometimes appear sometimes disappear already. The advertisement campaign will be held until 12th October! =D

Hmm.. Not so down already. Hehe. Very easy to be pleased am I? =)


P/S: What time is it now? 10.20pm? But I'm hungry already.. =(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh?? blog ads wil get paid??? serios???

yinkheay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yinkheay said...

yea.. but mine is very slow. Nuffnang says it will hav to accumulate until RM50 only can post a check for me. Now is not even half of it. lol... if I got like more than 300 people reading my blog per day then it will accumulate fast. lol.