Please drop again and then I can buy more clothes. Muahaha.
----------
Talking about clothes, I went to Padini warehouse sales with my colleagues during lunch time today. It's a walking distance from my company. How convenient!
And guess what? All items are RM6 per piece!!! Yes! I mean the tops, jeans, pants, slippers, heels, bags, dress, skirts, shoes, belts, scarves etc etc etc... You name it, they have it! Rm6 per piece for all these, each! Only some minority items are RM13 per piece. But, that also is considered cheap!
Some of the clothes are out-of-shape already but some still looks new and untouched. Some heels are thrown out and looks old but some are still nicely placed in the shoebox along with the white paper. Belts are kept in plastic bags, each belt in a plastic bag.
I got myself 7 items! Inclusive of:
2 T-shirts (the top one is Padini Authentics one. White colour, length until butt, thick and elastic, quality good; the bottom one is Seed. Dark yellow colour actually, normal length but fit ngam ngam my shoulder, nice!)
2 spaghetti stripes (The top one is P&Co's. The bottom one is Padini Authentics', S size but it's very wide, have to do some minor sewing)
1 spaghetti halter top (this one is M size but surprisingly fit. Dunno what brand one.)
1 mini skirt (P& Co's. Saw this one from far when I was walking towards the counter. This is the skirt I always wanted to buy!!! And then told myself if this was L or XL size I will just forget about it. But it's M size! So I couldn't resist it. =P)
And 1 knee-length dress (Seed's)! Can wear to dinner! lol.. RM6 for a dress! Like WTH?!?!
Guess how much I spent on these in total?
RM42 only! Oh My Gawd.. RM42 couldn't even get me a normal price Padini shorts. lol.
Hehe.. actually I haven't got enough shopping from Padini warehouse sales. Wanna shop again for the junks. I saw one really nice slippers and scarf on some lady's hand when I was paying at the counter but I had not enough time to squeeze back and find the slipper and scarf. So I gave up.
p/s: This is not an ad. lol. I'm just too excited. And satisfied with my purchases. =P

2 comments:
Ehhh really that cheap? Where is it? When will it end?
lol.. It ended 6 Sept 3pm. Too late d.. Next time la. =P
Post a Comment