Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Bronze Medallion pictures

Yoohoo! Finally got the pictures taken during my Bronze Medallion exam from Hao Wei.


I like the ripple pattern of the water. =) And the water was blue and crystal clear!!





My cacat-ed freestyle. I like the splashing out moment of the water captured. My swimming coach is a great photographer.


Extended tow with aid


Carry weight from bottom of the pool


CPR exam


All girls =) Guys were forbidden in this picture. =P


Everyone with our life saving coach, Hao Wei


From the pictures I received I found that I look different in almost every photo and have many facial expressions. lol. Most of the time I look like a toad. =P Especially when my double chin showed up.

This is the combo I made from the photos showing my different facial expressions.

1 comment:

christal.loh said...

huahahaha...

can compiled all different face expression lagi... LOL...

pergi IW not next week??