My weekend was fully-utilized! But tiring also.
I slept very late in the early Saturday morning at 3.30am which is way over my normal sleeping time. Sigh.. Preparation for tuition again. But this time it takes away too much of my sleeping time. I'm gonna quit this soon.
Ok. Back to my story. I woke up at 7.30am Saturday morning. Which means 4 hours sleeping time only?! I normally need 8 hours sleeping time for my brain to operate properly one le. Sigh. And the worse thing is, when I had not enough sleep I can't synchronize my brain and my body movements. I almost bumped into a wall when I'm walking and I knocked my head to the front mirror. Plus my bones were aching when I woke up this morning! Because of lack of sleep. =( I duwan to torture myself sleeping late already. IT IS NOT FUN!
Went out for Raleigh monthly meeting at 8.15am and miraculously reached the Kelana Jaya LRT station at 8.35am! lol. I love Saturday morning when the traffic is lovely. =P
This month meeting we had it in a natural farm. Natural in the sense that no GMO crops and fertilisers are used. I actually agree to what Dennis had pointed out this morning, that gene contamination is possible when there are 2 big farms with GMO crops near this natural farm. So this farm might not have 100% natural crops as what they are claiming.
Farming was always the least I want to do in my life. lol. So I din really expect much fun from this monthly meeting. But garbage enzyme attracted my attention actually. I heard about it from my aunt who went to a some sort of save-the-world or make-green-our-world (Dun remember la..) campaign in Bukit Jalil. She picked up this new technology from the speakers there about this Garbage Enzyme where one can just add 3 parts of any rubbish (basically only vege and fruits are allowed, and strictly no oil and meat), 1 part of brown sugar and 10 parts of water and finally close it tightly with a lid to allow anaerobic fermentation which will somehow break down the compounds in the waste into simpler and more useful compounds which are believed to be efficient in substituting detergents and soaps. And it can be used as a natural fertilizer.
So, I would conclude, in a simpler manner, garbage enzyme = natural detergent.
It sounds promising but I could not find any journals related to this garbage enzyme in scholar google. Maybe there are. Just that I could not find them.
The most highlighted part was the uncle asked us to try soaking our hand into the garbage enzyme. At first I din try. But everyone keep saying their skins feel smoother after soaking. So out of curiosity I tried. It stinks!! Stink like rubbish bin in kitchens. And worse was it didn’t make my skin any smoother. After that I washed my hands with soaps several times only can get rid of the smell.
Hmm. I wanna go sleep already. But I refuse to not posting this up. So I think I will post up half first lo. Shall continue with the farm, Saturday night and Sunday event. Nights.
I slept very late in the early Saturday morning at 3.30am which is way over my normal sleeping time. Sigh.. Preparation for tuition again. But this time it takes away too much of my sleeping time. I'm gonna quit this soon.
Ok. Back to my story. I woke up at 7.30am Saturday morning. Which means 4 hours sleeping time only?! I normally need 8 hours sleeping time for my brain to operate properly one le. Sigh. And the worse thing is, when I had not enough sleep I can't synchronize my brain and my body movements. I almost bumped into a wall when I'm walking and I knocked my head to the front mirror. Plus my bones were aching when I woke up this morning! Because of lack of sleep. =( I duwan to torture myself sleeping late already. IT IS NOT FUN!
Went out for Raleigh monthly meeting at 8.15am and miraculously reached the Kelana Jaya LRT station at 8.35am! lol. I love Saturday morning when the traffic is lovely. =P
This month meeting we had it in a natural farm. Natural in the sense that no GMO crops and fertilisers are used. I actually agree to what Dennis had pointed out this morning, that gene contamination is possible when there are 2 big farms with GMO crops near this natural farm. So this farm might not have 100% natural crops as what they are claiming.
Farming was always the least I want to do in my life. lol. So I din really expect much fun from this monthly meeting. But garbage enzyme attracted my attention actually. I heard about it from my aunt who went to a some sort of save-the-world or make-green-our-world (Dun remember la..) campaign in Bukit Jalil. She picked up this new technology from the speakers there about this Garbage Enzyme where one can just add 3 parts of any rubbish (basically only vege and fruits are allowed, and strictly no oil and meat), 1 part of brown sugar and 10 parts of water and finally close it tightly with a lid to allow anaerobic fermentation which will somehow break down the compounds in the waste into simpler and more useful compounds which are believed to be efficient in substituting detergents and soaps. And it can be used as a natural fertilizer.
So, I would conclude, in a simpler manner, garbage enzyme = natural detergent.
It sounds promising but I could not find any journals related to this garbage enzyme in scholar google. Maybe there are. Just that I could not find them.
The most highlighted part was the uncle asked us to try soaking our hand into the garbage enzyme. At first I din try. But everyone keep saying their skins feel smoother after soaking. So out of curiosity I tried. It stinks!! Stink like rubbish bin in kitchens. And worse was it didn’t make my skin any smoother. After that I washed my hands with soaps several times only can get rid of the smell.
Hmm. I wanna go sleep already. But I refuse to not posting this up. So I think I will post up half first lo. Shall continue with the farm, Saturday night and Sunday event. Nights.

No comments:
Post a Comment