Last two days I had been disappearing from the MSN and didn't update my blog too. I was playing a game called 武林群侠传.

This is a very very old game. I played it since 2000 but because the storyline depends on how you choose it, there are many possible outcomes for this game. That's why play until now also haven't get to experience all the stories.
This game is very very flexible. You can choose to learn different types of kungfu, eg. using barehands, swords, knife, stick and a lot more. There are many things to be chosen as hobby: Chinese chess, black and white chess, gardening, cooking, drawing, writing, drinking alcohol or tea, medicine, poison, fishing, mining, hunting, making weapons, music. From each of these hobbies, you can develop new techniques in kungfu which makes you greater. Every techniques have its own sophisticated name. And if you master any of the kungfu, you will be given a nickname which is known to everyone in the game for example a swift shifter if your 轻功 is great (meaning you are good with your feet: able to avoid enemy attack by swift movements) and "The Unbeatable" if your 硬功 is perfect (meaning your life point will hardly decrease when attacked)
You can also choose to be good guy or bad guy by choosing good or bad guys as friends. And if you win the game in the end, you can become the dark lord if you're a bad guy and a dragon lord if you're a good guy. And in the game you have 6 girls to tackle. If you are able to tackle all 6 of them then you will be known as "Casanova". And the good thing to have so many girlfriends is that you can collect all sorts of weapons and shields from every one of them.
The reason I play this game is just to try out the effects of the techniques from practicing the hobbies coz one cannot master all the hobbies at one time. I've played 3 times since I know this game and each time I played I try to master different hobbies. Hehe. This time maybe I should play some chess then. =)
This is a very very old game. I played it since 2000 but because the storyline depends on how you choose it, there are many possible outcomes for this game. That's why play until now also haven't get to experience all the stories.
This game is very very flexible. You can choose to learn different types of kungfu, eg. using barehands, swords, knife, stick and a lot more. There are many things to be chosen as hobby: Chinese chess, black and white chess, gardening, cooking, drawing, writing, drinking alcohol or tea, medicine, poison, fishing, mining, hunting, making weapons, music. From each of these hobbies, you can develop new techniques in kungfu which makes you greater. Every techniques have its own sophisticated name. And if you master any of the kungfu, you will be given a nickname which is known to everyone in the game for example a swift shifter if your 轻功 is great (meaning you are good with your feet: able to avoid enemy attack by swift movements) and "The Unbeatable" if your 硬功 is perfect (meaning your life point will hardly decrease when attacked)
You can also choose to be good guy or bad guy by choosing good or bad guys as friends. And if you win the game in the end, you can become the dark lord if you're a bad guy and a dragon lord if you're a good guy. And in the game you have 6 girls to tackle. If you are able to tackle all 6 of them then you will be known as "Casanova". And the good thing to have so many girlfriends is that you can collect all sorts of weapons and shields from every one of them.
The reason I play this game is just to try out the effects of the techniques from practicing the hobbies coz one cannot master all the hobbies at one time. I've played 3 times since I know this game and each time I played I try to master different hobbies. Hehe. This time maybe I should play some chess then. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment