Now my hand, arms, legs are swollen here and there. Blame the fire ants! I din step on them or kacau them also. Dunno why they want to bite me =( Now the infection areas are red and swollen and itchy and sometimes painful when pressing it. And because of the itchiness I woke up from sleep at freaking 3am. And minyak kapak (eucalyptus oil) cannot help ease any itchiness. I was outraged already last night. I looked around in my room and look for the ant nest and pour some of the pesticide powder specially for ants near their nest and near their activity area.
Now the ants are all out of my view. Hehe. At least I dun see them crawling everywhere in my room. I feel safe! =D
But one good thing down another bad thing arised. Grrr.. Another thing that makes me jump is the connection! Can't really connect these few days. To MSN, to websites. And now, I'm very desperate wanna find some movie clips to watch on youtube, but the connection is down... And, see, now I can't even publish this post! Arghh!! Hey, Streamyx, if you are unable to connect us at least dun charge me this few days la can? What's the point I pay you when I dun even receive your service? Am I right?
This post is written when the connection was down. Published when it is back to normal for like 10 minutes. But connection still very weak coz I cant upload the photo of my newly bought cute pink baby mouse.
The best solution for such low connection is to have a beauty sleep and rejuvenate my energy for tomorrow. =) Nights.
Now the ants are all out of my view. Hehe. At least I dun see them crawling everywhere in my room. I feel safe! =D
But one good thing down another bad thing arised. Grrr.. Another thing that makes me jump is the connection! Can't really connect these few days. To MSN, to websites. And now, I'm very desperate wanna find some movie clips to watch on youtube, but the connection is down... And, see, now I can't even publish this post! Arghh!! Hey, Streamyx, if you are unable to connect us at least dun charge me this few days la can? What's the point I pay you when I dun even receive your service? Am I right?
This post is written when the connection was down. Published when it is back to normal for like 10 minutes. But connection still very weak coz I cant upload the photo of my newly bought cute pink baby mouse.
The best solution for such low connection is to have a beauty sleep and rejuvenate my energy for tomorrow. =) Nights.

2 comments:
wah... y the ants attacked u? u put lotsa sweets in ur room lerr?
yaloh.. one packet of abandoned sweets. I throw it already after I found out but the ants won't just go. But luckily they all die from the pesticide I put =P
Post a Comment