Piercing pain at the lower abdomen came visit me again. I lie on the bed, hugging my blanket tight and imagining it is you who are hugging me and comforting me. And then all the memories I had with you flashed back. All the things you said to me. How you worried for me and how I enjoyed that every moment. Now, thinking of you, it only bring heart pain. This is the first time I had physical and emotional pain at the same time. Both are piercing pain. I feel I was dying for that moment. Tears flowed out uncontrollably. And my brain was flooded with one thought, that I miss you... I tried really hard to make myself happy and strong, at least to show you and people around me that I am strong and I'm ok now. But apparently I haven't ok yet. Coz I still miss you. I still love you...
Sorry for posting this. I know it will make you cry but I want you to know that I'm still thinking of you...
Sorry for posting this. I know it will make you cry but I want you to know that I'm still thinking of you...

1 comment:
I know how u feel... it is ok to voice out how u feel... Ppl always say time will heal everything. Apparently, it is not 100% true. U just have to work hard to be happy. I wish u could live happily...
Post a Comment