Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Obscenity

Haha. I did something very wat-tat just now.

My back was very pain from frequent bending during work. So I requested a back crack from CP.

I ask her to press on my back when I'm lying down on my chest. But she push like no energy like that. So I asked her to push harder.

Then at the same time Keen called. Then while chatting on the phone with Keen I asked CP to "Push harder! Push harder!" Like very obscene like that. lol. Then when she got it cracked, I heave a sigh of relief "Ahhh.. She fuk sai~~". lol. Another obscenity. lol. CP said I ruin her reputation. lol.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yerrr.... very wat tat lor u.... where got ppl scream like that? I have to clarify to your bf that i did nothing, ok?? I did not molest her. Yes, I admit that I touched her upon REQUEST only. LOL.... 还我清白。。。

yinkheay said...

hahaha.. i where got scream la.. You dun ruin my reputation also la. Haha. I just said harder harder only ma.

aehknum said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aehknum said...

Just sounds wrong right? I can relate. LOL. Its just the exact thing bout what am blogging now. Haha.