Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bronze Medallion Awaits me next Sun!!

The big day is on 29 June which is next Sunday!! It's the Bronze Medallion exam I had been waiting for. The cert and medal awaits. Muahaha. 11 days countdown to the day. OMG! I have to start training every day now. Either train myself or with my swim partner.

I mean it. Swim around 1-2 hours a day now so that I can make the 100m 100s part. This is for the international cert from Belgium. Actually normal Bronze Medallion dun need this part one. But I want to challenge the challenging one. =)

And isn't it more meaningful to get an international cert? So that I can be life guard every country I go (if I really have the chance to go other countries). Yea. About life guard. I'm looking for lubang to become life guard now. Anyone got a clue? After heard Alvin Teo from IW recce told me about his friend working as a life guard on weekend in a club swimming pool I was thrilled. I really want to get a chance to apply my knowledge la, seriously.

And I cant wait to go Bukit Jalil swimming pool tomorrow! Yeay! Coz I heard Poovan said it's deep, more than 2 meter deep. I can't wait to have a more real experience in training my life saving skills. Cant wait cant wait. =)

Ok la.. Gotta go training now. Ciao!

p/s: Too bad I have no water resistant digital watch. So I cant time my 100m 100s myself.



Update: Bronze Medallion exam postponed to 13 July. Good good. More time for me to practice 100m =D

No comments: