(1) 300 m within 9 minutes ok as usual
(2) Swim 50m extended-tow 50m finished in 3 mins and 14 seconds (1 more second slower then I'm screwed), hmm.. need more practice on this.
(3) Swim 25m crosschest-tow 25m with clothes on still ok.
(4) Double restrain failed at first restrain (sink and panic when victim struggle. Can't maintain victim head's above the water when victim is struggling)
(5) Swim, chin-tow and blow air x 3 failed at transfering victim's head (leg can stand on the ground or the side of the pool while transfering)
(6) Throw rope sometimes ok sometimes not.
(7) Learn new thing on how to loosen the victim's grip in water (3 types: 2 types of hand grips and bear hug from behind)
(8) Didn't practice on pulling victim out of pool, recovery position, 100m in 100s, underwater 25m, jump water technique, bandages.
++++++++++++++++++++++++
Finally bought sleeping bag and mess tin for IW camp. Last time I borrowed sleeping bag from my brother. But when I wanted to borrow from him this time he suggested me to buy one for myself since I like outings so much. Hehe. He's right. So I get myself my own sleeping bag. =) I bought the cheapest one. Only RM19.90. Hahaha. Then I realised that the sleeping bag can be zipped open and become an extra tilam. Somemore it's quite big when it's spread out. About queen size. Haha. I earned one extra tilam. =D Mess tin costs more than what I expected. RM18.90 for 2 mess tins. I thought around RM7 each le. Why so expensive one...
I still can't wait to go IW =D
I still can't wait to go IW =D
+++++++++++++++++++
Arranged time for my students for substitution of next week cancellation. But I think cancellation of tuition class will happen again because
(1) my new job is demanding, might have to work on Saturday
(2) I might join other Raleigh activities
(3) I might teach swimming after I got my life saving cert
(1) my new job is demanding, might have to work on Saturday
(2) I might join other Raleigh activities
(3) I might teach swimming after I got my life saving cert
For me, teaching chemistry is not for the money already now. It's about the responsibility towards my students' results. I want them do good. But it's also the responsibility that brings me the stress and sometimes I find myself dunno how I should teach them to ensure they absorb the most out of it. Sigh. That's why I always dread to give tuition nowadays. It's stressful. Any tips Val?
++++++++++++++++++
Instead of buying clothes for myself in the Padini Concept store sales, I bought one more T-shirt for Heng yesterday. Last time wanted to buy the T-shirt one. But then no size. Then now Padini sales they sell the T-shirt at RM14.50, somemore with the size I want. What the hell.
I bought another T-shirt (same category one) last time at RM25 le. Should have waited until sales. I didn't know it was new arrival back then.
So in conclusion I bought this T-shirt for Heng. Hope he likes it. =)
So in conclusion I bought this T-shirt for Heng. Hope he likes it. =)

1 comment:
I totally understand how you feel towards your students. Being a tutor/teacher isn't as easy as people would think.
Email me if you need any help ok? =)
I'll be glad to help out.
Post a Comment